tjhunt2

Thanks For Your Condolences

Let me start by saying how grateful I am that Amanda started this awesome site. If it wasn't for cwt Peg and I wouldn't have had the pleasure of meeting so many awesome new friends. All your thoughts and prayers that has gotten Peg and I thru the recovery of my quad accident, just before Christmas, to the passing of my dad 3 weeks ago, we thank each and everyone of you for all your friendship and support. You can't imagine what it has meant to us during this time.

The Women's Javelina Hunt was just the break I needed to set aside, for a little while, the emotional roller coaster I have been on. I personally want to thank Ilene (aka lucky2hunt) and Roger for their hospitality in letting us stay in their toy hauler and for all the rest of you attending this event. Most of you might not have known but all your laughter, story telling, and sharing of your enthusiasm for this camp was just the medicine I needed. Thank you all!

Dad was a strong man and his last words to me was" I'm sorry I can't go hunting with you any more son and thanks for all you have done for me. I love you!" I think that was suppose to have been my line. Well, here are a few of our last memories that has been etched in my memory bank. The last picture was of his 85th Birthday Dec. 17th. His last camp fire which was to the left of this picture.

post-1903-0-88634300-1424442776_thumb.jpg

post-1903-0-11033000-1424442813_thumb.jpg

post-1903-0-60505300-1424443036_thumb.jpeg

post-1903-0-53527400-1424443061_thumb.jpg

post-1903-0-02514500-1424443093_thumb.jpg

post-1903-0-69592700-1424443125_thumb.jpg

post-1903-0-76097500-1424443166_thumb.jpg

post-1903-0-55025300-1424443203_thumb.jpg

post-1903-0-99298000-1424443238_thumb.jpg

post-1903-0-97136600-1424443274_thumb.jpg

• Like 18

I am so sorry for your loss TJ. He was a great man and it was a pleasure going to his funeral because of all the stories people shared about him. What a great life he lived. May he rest in peace.

• Like 1

Sorry for you loss TJ no words can help with your loss, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• Like 1

His legacy lives on in you, your siblings and his grand kids! His love of the outdoors has clearly been passed on down!!!

• Like 2

Very Sorry to hear that TJ, I didn't know your Dad had passed on. Based on your stories, and pictures, you have had many good times, with many fond memories to cherish. Your Dad can be proud of the great son he raised, and if he is anything like you, I'm certain he was a good man also.

God Bless!

• Like 1

Very sorry for your loss! He sounds like a great man! God bless!!!!!

• Like 1

TJ, I love those pictures. I wish I had more like that with my Dad. Thanks for the reminder to stop and smell the roses. Much love brother.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your loss TJ.

He sounds like a great father, hunter and friend.

• Like 1

TJ & Peg - I'm very sorry for your loss. You are fortunate your dad was also your best hunting partner. I've met you and seen how you mentor people. I'm positive your dad's skills he taught you carry on in the people you have influenced in the hunting world.

Christina

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for all the kind words and your condolences. Much appreciated. :)

TJ