standman

Card Hit

Oops, I forgot to post as wtlathen, last time I posted under a newbie name people wanted to know why I was posting as a newbie.

I'm a little late to the party, but I drew again this year! 27 sept bull choice 1, and 1 sept bull choice 2, so probably 27 again. I couldn't believe it when cards got hit that Friday! I asked my wife 3 times, "it's EXACTLY $135? $135 on the dot?"

ahhh, nothing yet. ughhhhhhh.

I thought this was for this year, and heart pounding to check credit: Sad when nothing there.

Then, noticed it was last years: Happy.

Back to waiting..

Yup tic tock...

Yup hopefully this year is my first time getting a tag.

Glad I'm not the only one starting to get really impatient. I am bummed we haven't seen the announcement for the deadline to change payment info yet. Last year the deadline to change card info would have been the equivalent of today. The anticipation gets really amped up after that, because I know the card hits are coming soon after. Good luck guys, it will be soon.

Glad I'm not the only one starting to get really impatient. I am bummed we haven't seen the announcement for the deadline to change payment info yet. Last year the deadline to change card info would have been the equivalent of today. The anticipation gets really amped up after that, because I know the card hits are coming soon after. Good luck guys, it will be soon.

Unless something changes 3-17-16 at 11:59PM(MST)is the deadline to update credit card info.

I'm just wondering if I gotta quit drinkin whiskey and eating like crap!! I switched to diet Pepsi with my booze the day I put in. Then started eating more fruit a few weeks ago. All these years without a tag has messed with my bodies self esteem!! Hope I get it all fixed this year.

Dang, no idea where I came up with this past Tuesday. Guess I have to wait like 10 weeks to find out instead of 9. Lol