standman

Card Hit

Nothing yet on my card.

How long does this usually go on?

Hours? Days?

Nothing yet on my card.

How long does this usually go on?

Hours? Days?

5-10 days usually but the biggest volume is in the first few days.

One charge so far. Put my son in this year so I have not ever had to sweat by the computer waiting for two charges haha. How long does it usually take to go through the cards? Thanks.

I'm still hoping I get another hit on my card for my son. Put him in for his first youth Elk hunt this year. Thought if anyone would get a tag it would be him. Not sure how long the cards get hit for though. My experience has always been right away.

My friend and I got drawn for elk. Nothing on my CC for antelope, but with only 8BPs it is slim odds for me anyway.

I got a $650 hit. I believe that is a non res elk tag. Unit 9 or 10 early rifle or muzzy.....YOo Hoo. 20 years waiting.............BOB!

• Like 19

I got a $650 hit. I believe that is a non res elk tag. Unit 9 or 10 early rifle or muzzy.....YOo Hoo. 20 years waiting.............BOB!

Big congrats Bob.

Brian

anybody with a last name starting with an "S" get hit?

I am hoping they have not got to the S yet

• Like 1

The wife and SIL have some cow tags. Still waiting on an archery bull tag for me and a buddy.

• Like 2

Question????? This seems to be the earliest our card has gotten a hit in the draw......Do you think it's a 1st choice pick? Did one of our apps get a low number to be hit this soon? The main thing is one of my family gets to go elk hunting and I get to help!

Question????? This seems to be the earliest our card has gotten a hit in the draw......Do you think it's a 1st choice pick? Did one of our apps get a low number to be hit this soon? The main thing is one of my family gets to go elk hunting and I get to help!

DUG I would love for it to be my first pick, but my odds were super low for that one...I would think they are just working through all the draws.

Got hit for elk. Not sure if it is for me or one of my kids, but who cares I will be out chasing bulls this fall.

Congrats Bob!!!! Its about time

I think most of the time your going to get your first choice. If your first choice is a early rifle hunt in a premium area it's a coin toss. You never know! Congrats on the hit! We're still waiting!