standman

Card Hit

I've only got 6 points for goat but that is because I've drawn 3 tags.

Sorry.

The Cabelas card trick worked. I checked and my credit limit was off by $90 but no charges pending. Unit 1 or 4B archery.

• Like 1

Congrats to your son SHREK but that pisses me off. There are a lot of people myself included that have been waiting 20+ years for a trophy antelope hunt and here are 10 year old kids with no points and people with 2 points or guys getting 3 trophy tags in 10 years. This is a flawed system. I know what people will say...put in for an easier draw unit if you want to hunt antelope. I spent 15 years applying for easier units. Once I built up so many points it only makes sense to wait on a trophy tag. heck at this rate it's the only trophy antelope tag I'll draw in my life. Other people will say.....just go to Wyoming......we shouldn't have to! There has to be a better way to structure the hunts so people get a fair shake. Life's not fair. Ya Ya I know. I know people that haven't built up bogus points want a chance at a tag too. G$F should figure out a plan to weight the tags in favor of the bogus points. Leave some tags from each hunt for the general population, but put more emphasis on the high bonus point people. Square the points to put more weight on them or something. Ok sorry rant over! Can you tell I haven't had any credit card hits yet?!? HAHAHA

• Like 5

Got hit for 2 archery tags. Either unit 1 or 4A. Wife and I both had 2 points.

Congrats. But it better not be 4A!!...haha.....I had 6 points going in and 4A was my second choice! If you drew with 2.....I'm going to be sick! :)

Good luck!

4A was our second choice, so Im hoping along with you since I want the Bull hunt in 1. Good luck!!

Couple of hits. One elk tag for sure. What in the world would a $50 hit come from?

Youth tag. Thats what Im still hoping to see although Im feeling lucky already with the wife and I getting tags.

Congratulations to everyone getting their credit cards hit. I think that's awesome. This might piss some people off but I could give a sh!t if I draw an elk tag this year. :rolleyes: After 26 straight elk tags I could take a break and just go help someone with a tag. Still waiting on the card hit or not. I would like to see my wife draw a cow tag. We could use the meat. Good luck everyone! :)

• Like 4

Wapitibob I don't feel entitled to anything I just think the system is flawed. I can assure you that someone that has waited 20+ years for something will appreciate it a lot more than someone that gets lucky on their first attempt. Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

Cody I have been proposing to AGFD (for over 9 years now) to square the bonus points to make the system more effective. I realize it takes some of the luck out of the equation which some hunters prefer. What I do not understand is why AGFD has never been able to explain to me why they are not interested in this enhancement to the system?

• Like 1