standman

Card Hit

so far we hit 4 outta 7 elk tag applications Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIME TO START TAKING THOSE ELK PICS AND POSTING

JOHNNY

• Like 3

I got a $650 hit. I believe that is a non res elk tag. Unit 9 or 10 early rifle or muzzy.....YOo Hoo. 20 years waiting.............BOB!

So does that mean you got the muzzy hunt before the archery hunt? :ph34r:

Unit 1 goat tag baby!

congrats Steven.
  • Like 1

Heavy depression is starting to set in over here, as I keep refreshing my cc screen and getting blanked. C'mon baby...

I think the process is going to take a while..... I have three in my party that very highly likely should be drawing cow tags... haven't had those hit yet.

• Like 2

This will last a while. And there is not any rhyme or reason as to how they hit cards from what I have been able to gather over the years. Antelope tags, bull tags, cow tags they all start showing up at once and with last names from a-z. Don't lose hope, I won't be.

• Like 3

For those that are getting hit, does already go an in clear out your bonus points or does that come later?

I believe that will come later. Not until the official results are posted, I think.

S.

:)

Congrats little creek.....I to have been waiting 21 years! Doubt this is my year though.

It would not have been our year either but my dad is getting older and wanted to hunt so I found the best unit that we could make the bonus pass on. If we would have put in for our normal choices we would have been waiting another 5+ years for the bonus pass.

What is the bonus pass? I drew with 5 bonus pointts! I about had a heart attack when I saw the hit.

Its official, I went to the Credit union cause my computer only showed the $ missing. I said to the girl at the bank make me happy. She kinda smiled then I said tell me there is a pending charge from G&F.it means I'M going Elk hunting in Arizona . She was happy for Me. Me too. Now the wait .9 muzzy was first choice then Early 10 Bull 2nd. Probly a 10 tag. IL'L take it. Congrats to all that drew. A buddy got a 10 or 5b ant. tag. his 3rd in about 10 years. Lucky devil . His first 2 were 10 and He killed 82" goats both times.......BOB!

• Like 5

chasingcoues

My Dad and I put in for 7W Late Rifle Bull 1st choice and we have been drawn for 2 tags together.