standman

Card Hit

Heavy depression is starting to set in over here, as I keep refreshing my cc screen and getting blanked. C'mon baby...

I think the process is going to take a while..... I have three in my party that very highly likely should be drawing cow tags... haven't had those hit yet.

This is how I feel about our group. 3 guys, 2 BP's. First choice was the late cow tag, in 23 (3057) .. I was figuring we were pretty good odds with that, and we tossed 3027 The bull hunt for that same season as a second choice, just cuz...

Well, I'll continue to refresh the CC page.. and if not , Oh well, there's always the res lottery around the corner...

Does anyone know if the Dept is doing everything internally? Drawing, billing etc for this draw? Or did they outsource the billing for the cards?

If the last name theory is true then I would be screwed. A few years ago I was charged along with a few others on here a week after the last card was reported charged. I think we got some poor SOB's tags that had card rejections though. Still way early so don't give up hope!

• Like 1

Got hit for 2 archery tags. Either unit 1 or 4A. Wife and I both had 2 points.

Congrats. But it better not be 4A!!...haha.....I had 6 points going in and 4A was my second choice! If you drew with 2.....I'm going to be sick! :)

Good luck!

I have a pending $650.00 charge on my Cabelas Visa from AZ game and fish. Looks like my 17 NR points got me a early archery tag for 23N or 9. September can't come fast enough.

• Like 3

It seems like there was a burst of hits this morning and then it seemed to have slowed down. I am intrested to see how many get hit monday. Like said above it seems there is no standard to how they do this thing.

I put my wife (12 pts) and I (18 pts) in separately for the same 2 choices ( unit 1 early rifle and 27 muzzy) and have 2 charges on the card. Interested to see how this plays out!

• Like 1

My son drew a juniors tag so far. That's the best, it's all about the kids for me now. If I draw its a bonus.

• Like 3

The rifle is locked & loaded. I'm holding your bullets to ensure you don't shoot the first Buck you see!!!!!!

Just got hit for $90 bucks looks like this guy is going speed goat hunting, ADAM I need to borrow a rifle.

• Like 2

I put my wife (12 pts) and I (18 pts) in separately for the same 2 choices ( unit 1 early rifle and 27 muzzy) and have 2 charges on the card. Interested to see how this plays out!

that could potentially be very interesting.