Sign in to follow this  
Healy Arms

HEALY ARMS - New Store in Tempe AZ

It was nearly a year since the first email was exchanged with our realtor that we needed a larger/nicer location, to the day we turned the key and opened the doors - a long year of planning, construction delays, city inspection & permit issues delays and a host of other unforeseen issues. But, in the end, we prevailed and it was a year very well spent.

We got off a very good start in the first & humble HEALY Store in Mesa. We thank the Coues Whitetail family members for their support in our first three years. We coudln't have thrived without the support of the Arizona hunting community - thank you all.

In the first "quiet open" week, we've already seen a few CW members in the new Tempe location and we'd like to invite the rest of you to come see us and check out the new place. We'll be putting out CW ONLY specials on the forum - but feel free to ask while you're there if there's a CW special running.

We're even easier to find now - at 1809 E Baseline Rd, Tempe - right off of the US 60 and the 101 freeways on the southeast corner of Baseline and McClintock

Mon - Fri : 10am to 6pm

Sat: 10am - 5pm

Sunday: Closed - Find us at the range

The Tempe store is far superior to the last location - more room to shop - more products to choose from - easier to navigate - brighter lights - same low prices - same attentive service and special order & layaway programs.

Here's a look so far:

store%20tempe%20front%20compressed.jpg

Easy to get to from all over the Valley

Capture.png

Over 40 feet of long guns - don't see what you want? Just ask. We'll order it.

store%20tempe%20north%20gun%20counter%20

Upper assemblies for AR's and Revolvers

store%20tempe%20revolvers%20amp%20assemb

Semi-Auto Pistols - by brand & model

store%20tempe%20south%201911%20case%20co

See that empty handgun peg? It's already filled again

store%20tempe%20south%20gun%20counter%20

A full aisle of rifle ammo for your next hunt and an endcap of personal defense hand gun ammo for your home protection gun

store%20tempe%20rifle%20ammo%20compresse

Some of the shotgun ammo

store%20tempe%20shotgun%20ammo%20compres

Reloading supplies

store%20tempe%20reloading%20compressed.j

Cleaning & Maintence

store%20tempe%20cleaning%20aisle%20compr

• Like 7

Congrats. Looks great. Tempe is by far the worst city in AZ to deal with on construction permits and inspections.

• Like 2

Congrats. Looks great. Tempe is by far the worst city in AZ to deal with on construction permits and inspections.

LOL - so true - I was a policeman in Tempe. I darn well knew bureaucratic mess I was getting into and did it anyway. In the end it was good. I reconnected with friends in several city departments.

Looks great, congrats on the move and I look forward to stopping in!

Most appreciated - see you there

Not bad at all!

• Like 1

Awesome business for sure, great customer service! Sad that I moved away, you guys always had powder and reloading supplies when I needed them. I'll be doing some online ordering from you guys in the near feature!

• Like 1

Wahoo...it's great you guys expanded. I will be by next time I am down from Globe to see what more reloading stuff I can buy

You guys always have the components no one else has.

• Like 1

I know you guys will do much better than the 2 shops that were in that spot before.

I'll be in there soon.

Thank you sir - definitely a different format from the other shops - we're looking forward to giving the space a new & improved reputation.

Congrats! You always had a great shop....now it's better?! I'll definitely check it out soon.

Just missed an opportunity to come by this past Saturday. I was at Amazing Jakes down the road all day with my family. I could have disappeared for an hour and visited assuming you guys were open. Good luck and hope to come by some day when I'm around that area.

• Like 1