Willyhunts2

Hopefully not your cam!

I understand what you are saying grey ghost but from my experiences the wilderness side you prefer has not been any less frustrating with hunting pressure even though it is "roadless"

Ha, ha... So I am a dope smoking flag burner? Wow, you guys are clever. I mean, you got me figured out. But you left a few things out. You forgot to mention ISIS sympathizer, Satan worshiper, leading contributor to the Re-Elect Nancy Pelosi Fund and vice president of MBLA. though now I am bragging.

Actually I am a Veteran. My two brothers are Veterans. My pa is a Military Retiree. My Grandpa fought two tours in the Philippines. My great grandpa fought in the European Theater of WWI. Seeing as how my paternal lineage dates to some of the first Anglicans to step foot on this continent, I suspect my family has fought in just about every war this country has ever fought.

So go on and keep judging because you are so good at it.

Oh'yea, as a former correctional officer, I have met my fair share of "Holier than Thou" folk. Nothing like being told by a child rapist that I am going to heck, So heck, this is nothing new.

my comment was not insinuating that you smoke dope. Sorry you took it that way.

Come on 30 pages of bull sh!t!!!! It's been awhile!

Sctanley doesn't like when you type bad words like that.

• Like 1

post-12229-0-55224200-1438479875_thumb.jpg

I found a tree that u bet even str8shot would put a screw in lol but seriously I can't wait for hunting season to start already so the forum police and whiners will slow down. Unless they don't have a tag and that's why they are so hateful and annoying

• Like 1

WOW