Willyhunts2

Hopefully not your cam!

My rights as an American gives me the right to trim or cut any tree I want. And screw in a lag bolt too. They are our forests. This does not harm the tree. Let them try and stop me. I speed all the time. Rules and laws are made to be broken.

trolls.jpg

Leave no trace. Means pack it in pack it out. Call fs office and they will tell the same. These areas are supposed to be where those who are able and want to work hard can go and enjoy gods creation without seeing junk people strapped to a tree. Seems like common sense to me but I guess entitle your self and do what you want.

Thank you. I don't understand how "Leave no trace" is complicated to some people.

Leave no trace is a great slogan or law, but it is what it is. People will do as they want, at our southern border or in our northern forests. The choice is theirs, posted statutes and bickering on cwt will not fix the problem. The biggest problem is "weekend campers" not "hunters". There is a big difference between the two!!

• Like 1

Leave no trace is a great slogan or law, but it is what it is. People will do as they want, at our southern border or in our northern forests. The choice is theirs, posted statutes and bickering on cwt will not fix the problem. The biggest problem is "weekend campers" not "hunters". There is a big difference between the two!!

Totally agree. Illegals and weekend warriors are much worse, but hunters should be perfect. We are the ultimate stewards of the land we hunt. We must set an example for everyone.
  • Like 1

Totally agree. Illegals and weekend warriors are much worse, but hunters should be perfect. We are the ultimate stewards of the land we hunt. We must set an example for everyone.

I agree, I have never screwed a tree. I have broken a branch or a 1000 making ground blinds, or getting them out of my way to glass, and setting up camp. I have actually used a chain saw to cut fire wood. I know thats not your point or mine, but that is where this topic has gone. I think we as hunters do a pretty good job, but the other percent think they are "entitled".

No trphy I let the cams I see rest as is, I feel it comes down to morals .... see dozens every year in 23 and 3c and not all are bolted to trees anyways...

This explains alot, He lives in Heber. You are correct as far as the law but who cares. The ppl that post about "stolen" cameras are just as much making us aware of the increase in low moral fortitude. It sucks. So does moving in on an area a guy is already hunting and berating someone for using a camera. Btw I use stainless bolts does that count for anything?

• Like 1

No trphy I let the cams I see rest as is, I feel it comes down to morals .... see dozens every year in 23 and 3c and not all are bolted to trees anyways...

This explains alot, He lives in Heber. You are correct as far as the law but who cares. The ppl that post about "stolen" cameras are just as much making us aware of the increase in low moral fortitude. It sucks. So does moving in on an area a guy is already hunting and berating someone for using a camera. Btw I use stainless bolts does that count for anything?

I wish I lived in Heber ! Well, at least half the year .... as for low moral fortitude it does not take rants about missing cams to see that, unfortunately I hate that includes fellow hunters who despite knowing a law choose to break it because it benefits them. I am not berating someone for using a cam , I have friends that use them without having to bolt them to trees and to my knowledge none have lost a cam yet. laws can be amended if you are all so passionate about it take the steps to try to change it ... If enough people keep ignoring the law and they decide to do something about it, I am sure it will something that will really be upsetting to all that use them , even the guys that do it following the rules.

Geez zee guys......based on what I am reading on this forum there is minimal real estate to legally use trail cams in unit 27. Special designations like the Blue Wilderness and Bear Wallow Wilderness prevent that privilege. Just another reason why I say special land destinations are bad and we particularly can't afford any more in Arizona. They don't allow USFS and AGFD to manage responsibly and deprive the public of many user privileges that are not detrimental to the resource!

Ha, ha... So I am a dope smoking flag burner? Wow, you guys are clever. I mean, you got me figured out. But you left a few things out. You forgot to mention ISIS sympathizer, Satan worshiper, leading contributor to the Re-Elect Nancy Pelosi Fund and vice president of MBLA. though now I am bragging.

Actually I am a Veteran. My two brothers are Veterans. My pa is a Military Retiree. My Grandpa fought two tours in the Philippines. My great grandpa fought in the European Theater of WWI. Seeing as how my paternal lineage dates to some of the first Anglicans to step foot on this continent, I suspect my family has fought in just about every war this country has ever fought.

So go on and keep judging because you are so good at it.

Oh'yea, as a former correctional officer, I have met my fair share of "Holier than Thou" folk. Nothing like being told by a child rapist that I am going to heck, So heck, this is nothing new.

Geez zee guys......based on what I am reading on this forum there is minimal real estate to legally use trail cams in unit 27. Special designations like the Blue Wilderness and Bear Wallow Wilderness prevent that privilege. Just another reason why I say special land destinations are bad and we particularly can't afford any more in Arizona. They don't allow USFS and AGFD to manage responsibly and deprive the public of many user privileges that are not detrimental to the resource!

Sorry Bullwinkle. I usually agree with what you say, but wilderness areas are bad? I spend more time in 27 and the blue wilderness than most and could not disagree more. The west side of the highway=roads and hunters everywhere. east side=no roads, very few hunters, HUGE tracts of untouched land

Everyone is entitled to their opinion grey ghost. All I can say without lengthy dialog is AGFD agrees with me. That is why they have openly opposed the Grand Canyon Monument proposal the demoncrats are trying to get Obama to ram down our throat against public opinion.

• Like 1