Willyhunts2

Hopefully not your cam!

Sorry ... I do not feel bad for the criminal that hung it in the first place ... screwing into and cutting live trees for placement of cams, tree stands or anything for that matter is against the law ... I wish they would start enforcing those laws more !

Wow..... This is pathetic there is nothing worse than a thief i saw a post on Instagram a few weeks ago about a guy stealing cams in 22 and 23 I guess he admitted to it I was gonna put one out in 22 but after hearing that and seeing this I will just keep it home!!

Worse are Hunters breaking the law and cutting and screwing into live trees ... We should be stewards to our forests and follow the laws regardless of how often they are enforced or not ...

Geeeezzzzz... always tapping that drum up there on the soap box...

You know dang well that lil' lag bolt ain't hurting that tree, and as far as I can tell the removal of that branch is being "Fire Wise"... fuel reduction at ground level on trees is pivotal to their survival in a fire... I see way more fence staples in trees than I do cameras or treestands, so I don't throw stones in glass houses.... Just Sayin'!! ;) :P

They are not hurting the trees by trimming a few limbs.

See it is this ignorance that divides us ... Does not matter what you think ... it is against the law to cut or screw into live trees in OUR national forests ... IF you can justify the breaking of law no matter how small you are no different than then what you call thieves breaking the law ... funniest part is these so called thieves are not actually usually breaking the law when taking what the law defines as abandoned property ... I think it is wrong that any person takes what is not theirs but it is also as wrong for so many hunters to turn a cheek at actual laws and even funnier when they do not see their own hypocrisy !

• Like 4

Sorry ... I do not feel bad for the criminal that hung it in the first place ... screwing into and cutting live trees for placement of cams, tree stands or anything for that matter is against the law ... I wish they would start enforcing those laws more !

Wow..... This is pathetic there is nothing worse than a thief i saw a post on Instagram a few weeks ago about a guy stealing cams in 22 and 23 I guess he admitted to it I was gonna put one out in 22 but after hearing that and seeing this I will just keep it home!!

Worse are Hunters breaking the law and cutting and screwing into live trees ... We should be stewards to our forests and follow the laws regardless of how often they are enforced or not ...

Geeeezzzzz... always tapping that drum up there on the soap box...

You know dang well that lil' lag bolt ain't hurting that tree, and as far as I can tell the removal of that branch is being "Fire Wise"... fuel reduction at ground level on trees is pivotal to their survival in a fire... I see way more fence staples in trees than I do cameras or treestands, so I don't throw stones in glass houses.... Just Sayin'!! ;) :P

They are not hurting the trees by trimming a few limbs.

See it is this ignorance that divides us ... Does not matter what you think ... it is against the law to cut or screw into live trees in OUR national forests ... IF you can justify the breaking of law no matter how small you are no different than then what you call thieves breaking the law ... funniest part is these so called thieves are not actually usually breaking the law when taking what the law defines as abandoned property ... I think it is wrong that any person takes what is not theirs but it is also as wrong for so many hunters to turn a cheek at actual laws and even funnier when they do not see their own hypocrisy !

I'm thinking it's time for a new pantie size for "him/her"?? ... my God he or she is gonna have a heart attack! Geez !!

Str8shot if trimming a few limbs hurt a tree there wouldn't be any trees left in the city. They trim them everyday. Find something else to cry about.

• Like 2

the fact that you gotta put your camera in a box like that to try and keep from other hunters stealing it makes me sick.

@str8shot, do you take cameras that you see drilled into trees? maybe you answered that but your posts are too long and pretentious for me to read

No trphy I let the cams I see rest as is, I feel it comes down to morals .... see dozens every year in 23 and 3c and not all are bolted to trees anyways...

Gino I am not saying a bolt hurts a tree or if cutting a limb is going to kill it ... But our federal representatives have and thus the law ... Playing devils advocate and pointing out hypocrisy seems upsetting for many , it may be their panties that need a new size ...

I do wonder though, how many of today's hunters would even be hunting if they did not have the aid of things like trail cams , i am betting the number is a bit higher than most would expect.

25-06 if knowing the rules and laws to make the right choices is stupid then I am happy being stupid ... but if stupid can get your GOAT then what does that say about you ?

Str8shot if trimming a few limbs hurt a tree there wouldn't be any trees left in the city. They trim them everyday. Find something else to cry about.

No crying just showing how much ignorance embraces so many hunters that choose to ignore laws because it benefits them ! ... Working on premier status ...

• Like 1

I Encourage all of you to go into your preferences and add Str8 Shot to your ignore list. It is really easy to do, and then you do not have to read his negative, always the devils advocate opinions.

It must get old being such a holier than though, by the book lunatic. You would write yoursef a ticket for speeding if it was possible. No matter how much you preach the law around on here, i doubt you'll be recruited off this forum to become a G&F officer or some other type of LEO. Don't you have some "cops" re-runs to watch and touch yourself to?

• Like 2

I hope someday they make cam Users register their cams sounds like a good TAX imo.... and then really enforce the laws already on the books ...

It must get old being such a holier than though, by the book lunatic. You would write yoursef a ticket for speeding if it was possible. No matter how much you preach the law around on here, i doubt you'll be recruited off this forum to become a G&F officer or some other type of LEO. Don't you have some "cops" re-runs to watch and touch yourself to?

LOL... ghost,

if I make bad choices I do not blame others for it ... I speed plenty but do not cry if I get caught and have to pay ...

All str8tshot i saying is that breaking the law is breaking the law even if you think its a stupid law. He is right whether you want to agree with him or not. Whoever's trail cam that is in the pic placed it there illegally.

• Like 3