Willyhunts2

Hopefully not your cam!

These "discussions" make me laugh! Thanks for the entertainment guys!

• Like 3

Don't you guys get it. Str8shot is nothing more than just a drama queen. Always arguing with others about meaningless crap that really shouldn't matter. I am just gunna ignore her for now on.

• Like 7

I see a bunch of whiners crying foul who do not like the truth .... Quit crying about things you are not going to change accept the fact that you take a risk leaving anything unattended in a public forest ... Maybe your cameras getting stolen is Karma for you screwing trees ... Wow could it work both ways ?

You CAN'T peel my boxes!!!!!!!

That is a fact! But, I have to hire a body builder to carry them into the woods for me! Love your work!!

• Like 2

I see a bunch of whiners crying foul who do not like the truth .... Quit crying about things you are not going to change accept the fact that you take a risk leaving anything unattended in a public forest ... Maybe your cameras getting stolen is Karma for you screwing trees ... Wow could it work both ways ?

I don't hear a whole lot of whining out of everyone? I hear one person indirectly accusing trail cam users of deforestation by trimming a branch or putting a screw in a tree.

• Like 2

I don't hear a whole lot of whining out of everyone? I hear one person indirectly accusing trail cam users of deforestation by trimming a branch or putting a screw in a tree.

LOL... Every Year there is a slew of whining over taken cams ( wont call them stolen since you can not steal abandoned property ) and the fact remains the laws I speak of exist and I do not make them... You know even the worst criminals try to justify their actions in the same way a guy driving lag bolts into a live tree does .. Sorry I do not see much difference... no matter how petty of an act you may think it is. The talk about cameras disappearing is getting redundant after so many pathetic posts year after year... I honestly do not care, and hate to break it to you ... Like I said Karma comes and goes both ways .. keep justifying however you want , but IMO you should keep your rants, whining and complaining to yourself.

LOL... Every Year there is a slew of whining over taken cams ( wont call them stolen since you can not steal abandoned property ) and the fact remains the laws I speak of exist and I do not make them... You know even the worst criminals try to justify their actions in the same way a guy driving lag bolts into a live tree does .. Sorry I do not see much difference... no matter how petty of an act you may think it is. The talk about cameras disappearing is getting redundant after so many pathetic posts year after year... I honestly do not care, and hate to break it to you ... Like I said Karma comes and goes both ways .. keep justifying however you want , but IMO you should keep your rants, whining and complaining to yourself.

You should do everyone a favor and keep to yourself. Any time a post "peaks your interest" you pull out the rule book. We have enough police in this world, the internet in not in need of another one. All that flows out of your mouth is negativity and accusations.
  • Like 3

I am free to speak my mind as an American ... sorry if talking about the Truth and Issues that divide Hunters upsets you ... I will keep speaking my mind, as I dang well please .... No internet police here that would seem to belong to those who know they justify the rules to appease themselves and try to knock others for not saying atta-boy keep up the good work. dang may get to 1000 posts on this thread :P

Do us all a favor, if you do not care stop opening the post's and posting your issues with said post's.

• Like 2

Some well placed cams in the Naegelin area working all the way back towards Haigler creek in the Lost Salt canyon area .. Some Nice Bulls in the area too

You CAN'T peel my boxes!!!!!!!

That is a fact! But, I have to hire a body builder to carry them into the woods for me! Love your work!!

The last one i weighed was only 18lbs.....

I hiked one of mine housing a wildview cam 3/4 of a mile mostly uphill and i am 45 weighing in at 205.

the fact that you gotta put your camera in a box like that to try and keep from other hunters stealing it makes me sick.

@str8shot, do you take cameras that you see drilled into trees? maybe you answered that but your posts are too long and pretentious for me to read

• Like 4

Someone needs anger management! My opinion

and some people need stupidity management too. Ain't saying any names but birdshot comes to mind.