W.O.T

Which pants are you wearing?

The ones my wife picks out for me, followed by yes dear.

• Like 2

http://www.militaryclothing.com/Tru-Spec-TRU-Defender-FR-Multicam-Pants-FIRE-RESISTANT.aspx

I have been using this ones for several years now. The way your pants go in, is the way they come out of the mountains. No stickers or thorns or all that crap! Try them and if you dont like them give them to me, :)

Ernesto C

P. S. Try them, you wont regret it. You wont have any issues at all.

• Like 1

i wear cut off levis. i find catclaw, mesquite, spanish dagger etc to be quite stimulating. casey wears pants with the zipper in the back. Lark.

• Like 5

I like my pair of Cabelas BriarGuard Upland pants. (I see they are no longer offered.) I have some Wrangler upland jeans, but the catclaw still goes through. You might try a pair of Filson Chaps.

Used to be Carharts and whatever else i could find on sale at the feed store. Now its whatever I find at Goodwill on dollar days.

Laugh but I've found beautiful, engraved leather scabbards for $20 in the luggage isle and some nice Army cots cheap in the furniture section. Occasionally see forest and digital desert bdu's in the uniform rack and Wranglers for a buck. Don't even get me started on the boots.

OK, so maybe some old fart died while wearing this stuff, maybe I will too.

• Like 3

5.11 are only pants I have paid retail on BUT they were on sale. Otherwise whatever wally world hadid on clearance.

• Like 1

I wear my wife's . Reminds me of the times I took them off of her when I am having a hard time hunting. And they are khakis as she works at Target...bob

In az these work well for those hot days, you just have to work around the cat claw!!!

post-8870-0-77669500-1445478147.jpg

• Like 3

While commenting "wranglers" would make me look like a badass who tears through brush, sleeps in the dirt with no pad and eats coffee grounds.... I on the other hand have invested in quality hunting pants and am proud to say it. I've worn Sitka pants for the last two years and the stretch, quality construction and quietness of the fabric has given me the ability to hunt/scout/shed multiple days a week in a few select pairs that have not only lasted but provided a silky hammock for my adventures along the way. The price tag sucks but the comfort and mobility is worth it. Two solid pairs of pants with some gators is a more than sufficient setup for the average hunter... While spending $1.00 at the thrift store sounds appealing, making it to the top without a rash sounds even better... IMO

• Like 1