Sign in to follow this  
kidso

Christmas Gathering

Well, I was not too certain if I would get my lights up this year, but they are up and running! So, I am willing to host another informal --come when you want, leave whenever you feel like it--CWT gathering at my place on Saturday, December 19th. I will provide hot cocoa to drink and marshmallows and hotdogs to roast over the fire pit. Hopefully, Santa will pay the event a visit at 8pm. Will be showing Polar Express outside on the garage door with a computer projector. Kid and family friendly event. 4904 W. Boston Street, Chandler.

post-4429-0-05640200-1448932730_thumb.jpg

• Like 18

Very cool post and thanks for the invite! I will definitely talk to the wife and try to swing by. My girls LOVE seeing the lights.

That's awesome kidso. I lost all my contacts in my phone and that is why I haven't been in contact. Give me a call so I can enter you back in my phone. Kidso puts on a great display and I encourage you make a trip by his place.

TJ

• Like 2

You da man Kidso! I love coming to your house at Christmas to see all the lights and enjoy a nice cup of hot coco. Thanks again for inviting CW members to your house. Can't wait to see everyone again this year.

• Like 1

Nice lights Kidso! I bet you light up the whole block!

• Like 1

Thanks for the invite Kidso. Long haul from Yuma so we probably won't make it. You are certainly in the Spirit brother! Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

Hopefully I can make it over! Last year was really great Kieth!!!

• Like 1

Just found out I'm staying in town. Awesome you're opening your home to CWT members & their families! I plan on stopping by --- see you tonight ...

Wife & I are planning on stopping by around 8. Looking forward to seeing everyone.