Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

target stores

I am not one to bash on a company but just a heads up. For Christmas this year we got robbed by target allowing someone in Michigan to buy 3100.00 plus dollars worth of electronics using inaccurate information and my wife's card number which is her debit credit card. Yep right out of our bank. We have never shopped in target or online until a few weeks ago we stopped in garden city kansas for coffee. Well from now on we will never use our debit credit cards for anything. Cash or amex only. In 20 plus years I've never had an issues with my amex card and if it happens its covered by amex. Now we get to deal with target on how they allowed wrong address and zip and how the security code on the back of the card was acquired or if it was used at all. Tis the season.

That sucks buddy. I had my identity stolen back in WA. Then the identity thief went on a nice long crime spree that included fraud, theft, Breaking and entering and felony hit and run.

I got picked up on those charges and spent a week in jail, and no bond until they sorted things out.

I just shop at walmart, target coffee sucks anyways. Sorry bout what happened. My bank shuts my card off every time I have to travel for work training. Claims it suspicious activity in other states. Annoying but atleast their watching. Always carry enough cash just incase, no credit card for me.

I've had my debit card info stolen twice. Both times my bank returned the money the next day. Easy peasy

• Like 1

Target had a huge data theft breach awhile back. I've boycotted Target anyway.

Think it was last Christmas all those cards were hit.

I have also boycotted a few places like Target & ikea, personally im sick of their pro gay tv commercials.

My info was hit at costco gas pump, went home atraight after and took nap and was woke up by bank calling me asking about all the transactions i just made in anthem 15min north of costco where they stole my info. They uses multiple cards with my info at different registers at same rine and bank caught it. Doesnt take them long to print the magnetic strip.

• Like 1

Sucks. My card now has the chip and if the company swipes it or uses the numbers rather than the chip they are responsible. We did have our Discover card hit somehow but we have alerts set up so when the password was reset 10 times about 1am we cancelled the card. Found out new cards had been requested to be sent to Houston.

I try not to shop at Target if I can help it. Their political view SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

It sucks to be screwed like that. I have had credit card info stolen twice, once right after I signed up with Amazon. What's worse is I have had my entire identity ripped off twice also, once with a health insurance company and another through investments at JP Morgan.

A good identity theft company is pretty cheap insurance in this day of computer technology. You can at least minimize the damage.

Your credit or debit card number could have been taken a long time ago. It is bought and sold and then maybe used 6 months later. This time of year is easy for thieves because of so many transactions. Never use debit cards. Make sure your new credit cards are chip cards. So sometimes a breach occurs and that's another ball game.

Good luck.