Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Will I have any friends ?

I have very few now so I wanted to see if I would have zero now that the news coming out?

My little girl is accepted and headed for U of A !!!!!!

Guess I'll have to start learning some southern water holes for when I come visit.

• Like 14

Congrats to your daughter. Still have a friend here!

• Like 1

Bear down! Have a junior down there and one headed down in the fall. Great school! 21/2 hours from the Burg with no traffic.

• Like 1

You have a friend here. I grew up so close to ASU that I could hear the announcer during the Saturday night games. As an ASU grad I could never even imagine going down to the "Dirty T" but all my kids are Wildcats. One graduated 2 years ago, currently have a junior and a freshman down their. In a year and a half my last one is most likely going to end up down there. The only complaint I have is that my closet has more UofA stuff than ASU stuff. What doesn't kill ya only makes you stronger. Go Devils!

• Like 2

I'm a proud ASU grad and I don't buy into the feud. What college you went to doesn't make you as a person or a friend.

Congratulations MPH, hope your daughter has fun and gets a good education.

• Like 1

I'm a proud ASU grad and I don't buy into the feud. What college you went to doesn't make you as a person or a friend.

what he said only the other way around.......I went to U of A and my girls went to ASU. Go Wild Devils!

• Like 3

I know a large number of members are in Tucson so I was just having a little fun.

I don't do much sports watching and didn't go to either school but I am a native so I know of the usual colorful comments between the alum.

• Like 1

You got one here! B)

• Like 1

Congrats and go Cats

Congratulations. UofA treated me very well during grad school. May they make it back to the sweet 16 this year as well...