Sign in to follow this  
25-06

Lark must be out...

Maybe he went kayaking with Naturegirl?

• Like 4

I am not getting it. I thought it was a great April fools joke as he has always been the master of them. I would like to think that he would've just laughed at it. Never figured it would turn out like this. I thought I was a better judge of character. Guess I was wrong.

• Like 4

Great April Fools joke! I must be missing something..... but wow he left because of that? A simple name change?

Typical ASU fan! (LOL).

He left the form once before when the Cornbagger blew up... He came back.... He just needs time

• Like 3

Thought it was a great prank pulled on a very good prankster. I say "game on". Figure Lark is dreaming up a "get ahead". His post to Amanda is likely a setup .......... the saga continues.

• Like 1

He is a big part of the CWT Posse so I'll go out on a limb and say we will be welcoming him back around Independence Day. Changing his screen name was pretty funny though.

Could have been worse. Like 6.5-08.

Funny joke, I played along. Old dudes are old dudes. Able to take a joke or just waiting for a time to strike back, the man had old school knowledge. And that's they type of knowledge I like. Science can play it's part but the basis of an old timer is priceless.

Good riddance. After the way he treated Outdoor Writer I don't care if he ever comes back.

• Like 3

I think he might have been sighted. Read the post in the elk forum under elkalope:

Anyone ever seen elk with a pure white rump? Was up in rim country this weekend and driving out saw something with a pure white rump (no it wasn't a whitetail deer - way too big and no flag) running through some thick ponderosa pines. Didn't get a real good look at it, but it looked like a cow elk to me size and shape of rump. My buddy thought it was a antelope, but I've never seen antelope in that area before so far south. I joked it was an elkalope.

Good riddance. After the way he treated Outdoor Writer I don't care if he ever comes back.

Man I totally missed that thread