Sign in to follow this  
azbirdhunter88

AZ feral pigs

They're here. I've seen their sign in the Agua Fria grasslands on PNF, I know for a fact they're on some of the National Wildlife Refuges along the Colorado River (can't hunt them their unless the refuge regs changed), and I know they are up on the AZ Strip around Black Rock Mt and along the Virgin River.

Ditto.

I have heard rumors of feral pigs in many locations including the ones mentioned above. I have actually seen them along the Colorado River in the Havasu NWR, and as mentioned you cannot legally hunt them there.

They're here. I've seen their sign in the Agua Fria grasslands on PNF, I know for a fact they're on some of the National Wildlife Refuges along the Colorado River (can't hunt them their unless the refuge regs changed), and I know they are up on the AZ Strip around Black Rock Mt and along the Virgin River.

Headed to black rock mountain now, if I see one it will become dinner

• Like 2

My friend killed one years back and warden said to leave it lie. To many diseases. This was 5 years ago in 13b.

As soon as your friend left warden circled back and picked it up. Pulled pork and ham for days.

• Like 8

There used to be a pretty good population in unit 21 most have been killed

Havasu and heard near Alamo Lake.

There's a herd in 18b. They run with a pack of Javelinas as well. Odd, I know.

• Like 2

I saw some on the Havasu National Wildlife Refuge near Needles, CA too. There have also been reports over the years at Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge in Southern AZ. I think true pigs have a tough time in AZ due to the lack of water in most areas.