Big Browns

I'm getting excited for Dove season!!!!

Amazing how ignorant some people can be. I got to my spot before dawn and had people set up way too close to me after I arrived. After being peppered several times I moved away to a lesser location only to have more guys move in on me. After looking into several barrels as they swung on low fliers, I gave up and went home. Not worth losing an eye over. I sit out opening weekend. May try Thursday though. Maybe most guys are working???

Anyone got a little spot for a handicaped hunter-- he doesnt really concider hisself handicapped but is basically imobil due to several back surgeries - I'll most likely have to play go fetch

just want to get him out at least once and shoot a few birds.

live north phx - not many places up here anymore

even a spot you 'd concider your 2nd 3rd choice

just askin -

wanted to do the in s - phx farm shoot - last yr but fees and they were booked - it didnt work out

thanks to all possible replies

I didn't even get out last yr . -- cities have annexed all the close hunting - not really wanting to drive 100 + miles to shoot a few mouthfuls anymore

Anyone got a little spot for a handicaped hunter-- he doesnt really concider hisself handicapped but is basically imobil due to several back surgeries - I'll most likely have to play go fetch

just want to get him out at least once and shoot a few birds.

live north phx - not many places up here anymore

even a spot you 'd concider your 2nd 3rd choice

just askin -

wanted to do the in s - phx farm shoot - last yr but fees and they were booked - it didnt work out

thanks to all possible replies

I didn't even get out last yr . -- cities have annexed all the close hunting - not really wanting to drive 100 + miles to shoot a few mouthfuls anymore

PM sent

Amazing how ignorant some people can be. I got to my spot before dawn and had people set up way too close to me after I arrived. After being peppered several times I moved away to a lesser location only to have more guys move in on me. After looking into several barrels as they swung on low fliers, I gave up and went home. Not worth losing an eye over. I sit out opening weekend. May try Thursday though. Maybe most guys are working???

happens every year. Don't matter what day the first lands on, everyone's a dove Hunter on the first season. Second season, you can go anywhere and see no one. I'll take a spot where it takes hours to bag out and be alone versus 30 minutes of war.

Seems to get worse every year with some people setting up 50 feet away and not so much as a hello or a look your way then proceed to take every shot they can dropping some birds in spots they know they can't be retrieved and then want to stay for hours.

Ya it's mad house the first season. Still can't wait to pull the trigger on the first flight. Hoping we don't get over run with dumb hunters

Heck of an action shot Lance.

Dove opener gives sportsmen a bad name. Getting peppered sucks! Being in your spot 1.5 hours before sunrise only to have someone trying to park like they are hitched to your vehicle sucks! Picking up after the dirtbags that surround you come 7am, when you should be drinking beers on your patio and cleaning birds, sucks!

• Like 2

Rain is back every day, Spots that had good flights last week are gone birds are spread all over now with plenty of water in road pockets.

I was on the verge of claiming we would have a good season now that rains are gone. guess it was still to soon for that prediction LOL.

ive been dove hunting 1 time in my life, i was about 14. this was the experience i had, after that i kinda always thought dove hunting was for city people that were unsafe with guns and didnt really hunt.

Rained here in Tucson again

Not what I wanted to see for the dove opener. Hoping it did not puddle everywhere. Headed out in the morning again to check spots.

• Like 1

I checked a few spots tonight. Doesn't look good! I'm headed out at 5 am tomorrow to scout a few more spots.

• Like 1

Out checking dove tanks right now. Not near as good now as it was last week. These temps and rain have slowed down the flights where I am at. This sucks.