jakehaffey

Portal Results

I drew late December for coues with 2 points. Pretty stoked right now because I have been thinking about saving a few points to draw this tag and got lucky early.

• Like 3

I drew late December for coues with 2 points. Pretty stoked right now because I have been thinking about saving a few points to draw this tag and got lucky early.

Yeah, I drew a December tag with 1 point. Pretty stoked.

• Like 2

Congrats Lance you and your daughter are making some really great memories. Now she can knock down a great deer with your Father in laws gun.

• Like 1

I just checked my daughter's account and she has the combo youth hunt, with a javelina tag and a buck tag in 17B, 19A, 19B, 20A! I can't wait to follow her again this year!!!

• Like 3

It's going to be a busy rest of the year!

I'm doing archery deer/bear in August, the boys got 12AW Doe hunt in Oct, Javeilna in 18B in November and my cow elk in 7E!

• Like 3

35b late Nov for coues and 12a turkey

My grandkids drew the December 16a Muzzy hunt. My grandson drew it last year and now him and his sister. Looking forward to this one. Forgot to add I will be picking them up both companion Javelina tags also.

Hoe Lee CRAP!!!

Taylor drew hunt #1014.....12AE LATE!!! Tag #24 of 30!!!

I am literally shaking I am so excited. I almost teared up. I have been putting in for that hunt for 25+ years and never drawn it. Now I get to go with my best hunting buddy!!! Epic day!

In all seriousness, 2016 has been really rough. I lost my father-in-law in January, my Dad had a heart attack and open heart surgery in March, I lost one of my 2 best friends for the past 35 years on May 31st, a very close friends wife passed away suddenly on June 27th, I just got rear ended in my wife's new Camaro last Thursday. I was ready to skip the rest of 2016. Then this to totally get me back on track.

Thanks to God for the tag. Couldn't happen to a better little girl.

Congrats man. I drew the early rifle tag in 12AE. Recall, i had muzzleloader there last year so definitely lucked out...but over the years i've never been lucky so it's cool to go back to back.

• Like 1