codyhuntsaz

Leftover deer tags

Will the up date the list on Friday at the end of there day

Looks like they made some progress today. Only 211 deer tags left across 4 hunts.

Where are you getting the updated list? Still showing yesterday for me...

Edit: nvm looks like they changed the filename today

Edited by Jinkle

Well that was a kick in the rear. Mailed my apps on Friday thinking it would be a sure thing with over 200 tags in the unit that I wanted. Guess not soon enough. Or my envelope got there too soon and ended up on the bottom of the pile. Now I have to decide what I want to do this fall.

Well that was a kick in the rear. Mailed my apps on Friday thinking it would be a sure thing with over 200 tags in the unit that I wanted. Guess not soon enough. Or my envelope got there too soon and ended up on the bottom of the pile. Now I have to decide what I want to do this fall.

That's easy. OTC deer, turkey, bear and lion. Throw in some fly fishing for good measure. And volunteer as a mentor at a couple of the youth camps. Should keep you busy until sometime in March.

Thats why I got back into bow hunting, Looks like I drew a leftover 33 Muzzy tag, now I have to go buy a muzzleloader. Wow the first year since I have been

hunting(33yrs) where I will not have a rifle in hand for a deer season

• Like 1