I'm standing at the kitchen window, in view of the mailbox. My wife had gotten the mail out earlier, and I'm like, should I? It's a vertical box, so you have to reach in to grab the mail.

Yep, the box is summoning me. I go out and reach in, there is something in there. Yep, my deer tag. ☺

Awesome Tommy. Glad you're going deer hunting. I didn't draw crap so it looks like maybe I might try a few days of archery hunting. :)

TJ

• Like 1

I'm standing at the kitchen window, in view of the mailbox. My wife had gotten the mail out earlier, and I'm like, should I? It's a vertical box, so you have to reach in to grab the mail.

Yep, the box is summoning me. I go out and reach in, there is something in there. Yep, my deer tag. ☺

Awesome Tommy. Glad you're going deer hunting. I didn't draw crap so it looks like maybe I might try a few days of archery hunting. :)

TJ

If I am unsuccessful, maybe I'll tag along if it's OK with you.

Have yet to get either of my tags, and my post office is the one that picks up the mail from AZGFD HQ.

The people game and fish like get them first.....I got mine monday..............BOB!

• Like 1

Looks like mine has been in the mailbox. Wife just sent me a note that she has it on the kitchen table.

all four in my group have received tags. We all got them this past Monday...

I have 3 of ours but still missing my grand daughters tag. Received the grand daughters tag yesterday all here now.

Me and my oldest got our ours on Monday. My youngest I was stressing over his tag. Come to find out we just moved and my wife forgot to update his address. Called gfd and entered bed address. Will remail it when it gets back to them.

I will be pushing the rehab and have decided to buy a bow. My goal is to get comfortable enough to draw down on a heartbeat in enough time to grab an otc tag. We'll see, I need to feel real comfortable.