Bowtechian84

Goals

Hard to believe season is just around the corner...so what's everyone's goals this year? maybe get your 1st coues or maybe shoot one behind the shoulder at 500 yards, put the new gear to the test or maybe just to shoot a mature buck. I'm going with the "bigger buck then last year" goal. It seems to work good for me, and keeps me working hard. Anyone else out trying to put some more bone on there wall

(pik of the bucks we killed last year)

post-12830-0-20600200-1474232577_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Ive set the bar low, just want to get out there.

+1

Id call it a win if I could manage to squeeze in a couple days.

Only goal I really have for this year is to get my 15 y.o. daughter a shot at something. Shes a pretty good shot with her bow out to 30 yards and we have a jr. Javelina tag for November so I hope will have an opportunity between that and the late deer season.

We've been trying to get it done for a couple years now, but my work schedule has not left us many days to work with.

Next year we'll be heading back to Nebraska in the fall, so if we cant get it done in 2016, im sure we will then.

• Like 1

Sometimes it would be nice to stretch the season out just a "tad" longer ^_^

• Like 1

I am hoping to help get my hunting buddy on a cow elk and get it done. If I get 1 great, but if we can get him 1 that would be even better. He has never had success on a big game hunt yet.

• Like 3

One of my favorite people in the world has a bull tag. My only goal is to make sure I get to watch him wrap that tag around some head gear. I don't care if it's twig or branch sized (I want it to be a branch).

• Like 3

My only goal this year is to vote in a brand new shiny white president named Donald Trump. Other than that I am cool.

• Like 3

My goal is to finally get some success on my Archery Javilena hunt despite my disabilities. I'm feeling confident about it and ready to go!

• Like 1

Get my wife & son their first deer. Help my brother in law get his first Elk. Get my first Eastern White Tail in Canada. Get a Canadian Goose in Az.

• Like 3

#1 Would be to tag a deer bigger than the last.

#2 Have my kids out in the field with me as much as possible on scouting and hunting trips.

• Like 1