dsotm

WTB cheap 410 pump

the cost of ammo on the 410 is what got me I moved the youngsters to a 20 gauge semiauto has about the same recoil

I have one but not willing to part with it. Good luck. Hopefully you will find one

• Like 1

glad to see the typical responce to "CHEAP" 410 pump no such thing exists if it's still shootable

good luck finding one let alone --- cheap

You're probably have to go with that Mossberg. It's kind of cool that it grows with your kid it's got like 3 different pieces to slip in for the butt stock. And it's tiny I'd actually like to own one and shoot it as small as it can be and see how hard that little turd kicks

If you buy 410 shells it's proof you have too much money

So true. My brother and I graduated quickly to 20 gauge when the paper hulled stash of shells my dad had ratholed ran it's course. And that was in the 80's. The single shot Stevens we learned on kicked as much as the cut stock 1100 we graduated to. Might have something to do with the difference between Pachmyr and a steel plate.

• Like 1

Dad took my 410 away at age 12. No safety, hard to pull hammer, slipped off my thumb and peppered my uncle in his back from 100yards. Had his leather vest on but it was fun going home and telling my aunt I shot him! She woulda killed me if I didn't have back up lol. Still have it and a bolt action but no pump.

• Like 2

Who ever invented the hammers for 410 shotguns sure got the last laugh. I had a bruised thigh every September when I was a little guy

• Like 2