Sign in to follow this  
Huntnfish

Should you get a tag if you can't read English?

My thoughts exactly. Probably had someone do it for him, is my guess. The officer must have spoken to him in broken Spanish? He did take the elk and cited him also.

• Like 2

This is just one more thing that leaves me scratching my head. This ain't the first story of such activity. I've heard of mules being shot just because the tag said "mule" deer. If only you could fix stupidity.

He will just changed his name and steal a different SS# and won't pay fine or show up for court, but he will remain on govt food stamps and insurance at middle class people's cost. seen it hundreds of times before.

• Like 5

I'm guessing by some of the responses, lots of you know the guy! Lol! His name is Jose, that's on food stamps and government insurance who can't speak English that pushes around a cart and doesn't belong here. Guess I need to go back and read the OP? Guess I need a little more to the story before I come to that conclusion?

• Like 1

I'll trade you 10 non English speaking guys for the 5 white crack head sign holding bums that Payson inherited the last couple months. At least the Mexicans work

• Like 6

Well with the facts given in the original post I could've assumed he spoke Arabic,Chinese,French,or Spanish. I still can't figure out were it states he is on food stamps owns a stole SS or sells ice cream and is here illegally. I wonder how bad he (the guy who killed the bull) would get bashed if he was audio recorded checking out 10 year olds. Let's not start if he was recorded saying how he gets away with sexual harassment. dang that guy would get sent to hel let alone the White House!!

I'll trade you 10 non English speaking guys for the 5 white crack head sign holding bums that Payson inherited the last couple months. At least the Mexicans work

I was beginning to wonder why we had some vacant street corners off the 202 lately. I thought maybe they migrated over to San Diego for the winter.

• Like 1