Sign in to follow this  
Sor-Chancho

Range Finder

Leica 1600B, Sig Kilo 2000, Swaro or GSeven BR2. Really the only 4 choices with the '+' part of your question and what your stipulations are for being the best.

• Like 1

I have zero experience with any mentioned except the sig kilo so take that for what it's worth, but a friend bought it on sale for 379 and I think that would be tough to beat at that price.

Sig sauer kilo 2000

+1. Upgraded from a Bushnell Scout "1000" ARC DX that never gave me a reading past 350 yards and the difference is night and day. Best value for the money rangefinder out there IMO. Glass is pretty good, too. Slight blueish tint but it gathers light well and is very clear. I consistently get readings to 1200-1500 yards on hillsides throughout the day and have gotten readings out to 2250 yards on really nice, reflective targets.

+1 for the Sig Kilo. I paid $450 for mine and it's worth every penny. If you can get one for $349 it's a steal. They range as well or better than a Leica that costs at least double what the sig does.

I've always loved the Leica, but I've also herd a lot of great things about the sig.

I have been in the market for a new range finder and decided to pull the trigger on the sig sauer kilo 2000 after reading the reviews on here. I was a bit too late, as I got an email this morning telling me they are on backorder. Dang.