Sign in to follow this  
AzDiamondHeat

Lost Christmas presnt......

Ever hide a present so well that you can't find it to wrap it????

I can't decide if I am that good of a hider, that poor of a finder, or just getting too old to remember if I even bought it to begin with....

• Like 2

I do that every day of my life. But the nice thing is if it is something nice it will be like Christmas randomly throughout the year when you stumble across it.

• Like 2

I found some stuff this year that forgot to give wife last year. :) problem is she is 7.5 months pregnant and it would be very clear I did not just buy this now. L.O.L. in April I also found stuff from last Christmas so used as B-day presents. ;)

• Like 4

It happens to the best of us bro. That's what makes getting up there in the years so much fun.

I do that with Cash all the time.....Bitch gettin old................BOB!

• Like 2

Watch the original Christmas Vacation. There's a scene where Sparky goes up into the attic and blows the dust off a present that was "hidden" for years.

Kinda reminds me of your post....lol

@naturebob - i do the same with cash, then I remember it was for the dancers then I forget that i was there until the next time I go.

• Like 1

Buy something else and go hide it, then you might find it.

I was thinking the same thing and was going to offer up my wish list to choose from!

Watch the original Christmas Vacation. There's a scene where Sparky goes up into the attic and blows the dust off a present that was "hidden" for years.

Kinda reminds me of your post....lol

"Mother's Day 1983 Love, Clark"

I wasn't the loser but the finder. Had to do some work in the drop down ceiling in a diamond store and found where they had put the employee's Christmas bonuses. Imagine finding a thick envelope of cash in May. I gave it back to the owner and he had been looking since December.