seek100plus

The new boarder wall

Its not about drugs.

Borders matter.

We can go down to Nogales and watch them climb over the fence every hour though... If it does get built its a good time to be in the cement business! lol

FENCE is the key word

Its not about drugs.

Borders matter.

We can go down to Nogales and watch them climb over the fence every hour though... If it does get built its a good time to be in the cement business! lol

FENCE is the key word

Okay I'll rephrase that.. We can go down to Nogales and watch them climb over these vertical structures every hour.

easier - quicker - less expensive than wall- ditch 40 ft deep 1:1 slope on fence side - 80 ft wide across bottom - use excess for a dike on north side whichs makes the north side almost 80 ft high -, if trying to climb out from bottom -- build paved road on top for border patrol which allows agents to patrol easier - quicker and to look down on mexico side

20% Tax on all imports from Mexico.. Avocados are going to cost a lot now and Americans are still paying for it.

Dang.....that means the Mexican Tequila is.....

A wall is not the answer. Supporting our CURRENT laws and defending our country IS. If anyone ILLEGALLY enters our country and is caught, they should be treated as a foreign invader and imprisoned accordingly.

Take away the pleasantries of their stay and they will not come.

I love LEGAL people of all nationalities.

I despise criminals.

• Like 3

20% Tax on all imports from Mexico.. Avocados are going to cost a lot now and Americans are still paying for it.

Dang.....that means the Mexican Tequila is.....

Yeah it wont effect people up north but us here in the south west get a lot of produce from Mexico..Everything at the swap meet just went up ! LOL..

A wall is not the answer. Supporting our CURRENT laws and defending our country IS. If anyone ILLEGALLY enters our country and is caught, they should be treated as a foreign invader and imprisoned accordingly.

I despise criminals.

The only issue with that is prison is better then the way 99.99999% of them live.

• Like 1

Maybe we can impose a big tax on all the used mattresses and bicycles that are going south.lol

Make ratchet tie downs mandatory or get a 500 dollar fine! We'd have the funds in no time! LOL.

• Like 2

I despise criminals.

The only issue with that is prison is better then the way 99.99999% of them live.

"accordingly" was the key word. They should be considered enemy invaders, not prisoners.

For the record, my Grandmother is Mexican, from Mexico City. Came here LEGALLY with my Grandpa. It is not a RACE issue, it is a CRIMINAL issue.