seek100plus

The new boarder wall

I find it amazing , what you hear and learn . Word on the construction jobsite. Cartel will be doing some shooting practice to workers on the wall . Being a construction superintendent , you couldn't pay me a million a year to be shot at or having my workers shot . I can see why Trump says Mexico will build wall ,it will bring money to workers to Mexico and save American lives building it . Coming from construction back ground ,this wall will take forever ! Being a Federal job ,cost will be triple a state job.

Just think ! Machinery needed , workers needed , inspections needed , material needed , life insurance , engineering needed . This wall will be crazy , for years .

Nah, Trump will have it done in 2 years, half price and have drone surveillance near construction to engage anyone within 2 miles from the south.., or at least that what everybody wants to believe.

Edit: forgot to call out your realistic views as leaning a little too far left, boy!

A couple of Apache helicopters to wipe out the snipers. The heck with Mexico. Its time to make a stand and kick some butt.

Build a big of section of movable wall to use as a shield.

I find it amazing , what you hear and learn . Word on the construction jobsite. Cartel will be doing some shooting practice to workers on the wall . Being a construction superintendent , you couldn't pay me a million a year to be shot at or having my workers shot . I can see why Trump says Mexico will build wall ,it will bring money to workers to Mexico and save American lives building it . Coming from construction back ground ,this wall will take forever ! Being a Federal job ,cost will be triple a state job.

Just think ! Machinery needed , workers needed , inspections needed , material needed , life insurance , engineering needed . This wall will be crazy , for years .

You sound like a liberal shill and you didn't even spell border right.

• Like 1

The most expensive and unrealistic part of building the wall, that nobody ever seems to consider, is the amount of private land that will have to be condemned and purchased in order to build it. There are a lot of private ranches with land along the border. That's a LOT of money.

• Like 2

I'm sure the landowners would gladly give up some ground for that kind of security, which they haven't had for decades. Waiting for this.... Ed F

• Like 9

The most expensive and unrealistic part of building the wall, that nobody ever seems to consider, is the amount of private land that will have to be condemned and purchased in order to build it. There are a lot of private ranches with land along the border. That's a LOT of money.

With my experience in the civil engineering side of things, I would bet the government owns more than enough "easement" or "Right-of-Way" along the border to construct just about anything they want. If anything a few temporary construction easements may be needed but those are generally cost free besides a recording fee at the proper county recorders office.

• Like 5

I'm sure the landowners would gladly give up some ground for that kind of security, which they haven't had for decades. Waiting for this.... Ed F

robert krentz wouldnt mind a wall id bet

• Like 4

Guest oneshot

robert krentz wouldnt mind a wall id bet

^^^TRUTH^^^

Guest oneshot

A layered defensive line, with wall/fence/elec surv/more Agents, allowing BP to do their Jobs/Judge's who sentence to the fullest extent, end of "sanctuary cites", loss of biz licence/meaningfull fines if hiring illegals...

This wall is a load of crap. It will never happen.

• Like 5

This wall is a load of crap. It will never happen.

Whatever you liberal turd, stick it in your EAR!

• Like 1