seek100plus

The new boarder wall

Well if a board wall won't work out of wood, how about a fence wall , like reporter said in the Trump news conference . I know , we can build a great wall , out of all the recycle trash around the border . Stack backpacks , tamale cans , water bottles , caffeine boxes , clothes and everything close to the border .

• Like 2

Its easier to make Mexico pay for it than what some people think. People are thinking of a 'billing' type scenario to make mexico pay for it, Trump is talking more along the lines of reducing the foreign aid to mexico until its paid for or taxing any item made in mexico and until the wall is paid for. And yes the US Govt owns the border and a small easement of land on the US side of the border. Realistically it can be done in 4 years and for less Money than Obama has given to the middle east. I am not sure what the big deal is or why some are opposed to it.

• Like 2

I find it amazing , what you hear and learn . Word on the construction jobsite. Cartel will be doing some shooting practice to workers on the wall . Being a construction superintendent , you couldn't pay me a million a year to be shot at or having my workers shot . I can see why Trump says Mexico will build wall ,it will bring money to workers to Mexico and save American lives building it . Coming from construction back ground ,this wall will take forever ! Being a Federal job ,cost will be triple a state job.

Just think ! Machinery needed , workers needed , inspections needed , material needed , life insurance , engineering needed . This wall will be crazy , for years .

Couldn't be any worse than when they built Palo Verde.

• Like 1

What about this disrupting natural animal corridors? I'm sure there is a beetle that would be driven to extinction or something, not to mention no more jags coming into the natural northern ranges... wolves too. Poor animals.

• Like 1

What about this disrupting natural animal corridors? I'm sure there is a beetle that would be driven to extinction or something, not to mention no more jags coming into the natural northern ranges... wolves too. Poor animals.

to me that is kinda sad.

• Like 3

Trump was also talikng about taxing the money being wired into Mexico by illegal immigrants, to help pay for the wall.

The man does have an acute nose for money...... and hot tail.

Trump was also talikng about taxing the money being wired into Mexico by illegal immigrants, to help pay for the wall.

The man does have an acute nose for money...... and hot tail.

If I was a billionaire, I would have plenty of both.

Its easier to make Mexico pay for it than what some people think. People are thinking of a 'billing' type scenario to make mexico pay for it, Trump is talking more along the lines of reducing the foreign aid to mexico until its paid for or taxing any item made in mexico and until the wall is paid for. And yes the US Govt owns the border and a small easement of land on the US side of the border. Realistically it can be done in 4 years and for less Money than Obama has given to the middle east. I am not sure what the big deal is or why some are opposed to it.

Ive been wondering how for a while, but this is the only quote ive read that makes since. How much aid do we give mexico?

• Like 1

Years ago I was talking to an Army guy that was guarding the fence between East and West Germany, he said that the Commies had an explosive on their fence line that sensed motion, when ever someone tried to get to the other side they were usually blown to bits. Seems cheaper than an actual wall.

Guest oneshot

Ive been wondering how for a while, but this is the only quote ive read that makes since. How much aid do we give mexico?

You mean in addition to the billions we give Mexico for being such good partners in the war-on-drugs???

Yeah ok ill get right on that. Really, Turd? My kids can come up with better then that. Anyway, in the meantime, Ill focus on reality we are facing. Trump(Who I voted for) is just another politician when its all said and done. He talks big game but has already shown he is backing down on campaign promises. I would love nothing more than a wall, moat, mine field, militarized boarder, etc. The fact is it wont happen.

• Like 1

All we need is a military patrol and wire.mines would work too. If you take direction from other countries who have stopped (or almost stopped un wanted immigration,) they use use force and fear of death. The Koreas, Israel, etc. a wall won't stop people. Actually wanting to stop them..... Will stop them! People think we need an object. No, we need a mindset!

• Like 2

Yeah ok ill get right on that. Really, Turd? My kids can come up with better then that. Anyway, in the meantime, Ill focus on reality we are facing. Trump(Who I voted for) is just another politician when its all said and done. He talks big game but has already shown he is backing down on campaign promises. I would love nothing more than a wall, moat, mine field, militarized boarder, etc. The fact is it wont happen.

I have my doubts about the wall too, and I voted for him. I guess I'm a "Turd" too. ;)