seek100plus

The new boarder wall

What about this disrupting natural animal corridors? I'm sure there is a beetle that would be driven to extinction or something, not to mention no more jags coming into the natural northern ranges... wolves too. Poor animals.

This is the real trajedy of building a continuous wall. Good for you, not bad for a recent transplant. But your beetle comment smacks of sarcasm?

This is the campfire, almost anything I post in here will have a spritz of sarcasm in it, because there is too much puffed-out-chest, seriousness already. I am sincere in my concerns about how it may affect the critters though as I have a big heart for wildlife conservation. The "drill baby drillers" sure hate people with that viewpoint... until its happening in their covers.

• Like 1

I bet Trump screwed many contractors out of $ over the years. He will find a way to get it done.............BOB!

• Like 1

Trump needs to address our national security.. His CIA pick came out and admitted that Russia was behind the election hacks, not that it would have changed the outcome but still its pretty embarrassing and who knows when The Russian will spill the beans on him...

Nobody in politics, or big business, is squeaky clean. Trumps adversaries are on a mission to find the skeletons in the closet. Hillary and Podesta seem to get a free pass for the trangressions they made.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

The USA is not Mexico's, or anybody else's sugardaddy.

Nobody in politics, or big business, is squeaky clean. Trumps adversaries are on a mission to find the skeletons in the closet. Hillary and Podesta seem to get a free pass for the trangressions they made.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

The USA is not Mexico's, or anybody else's sugardaddy.

Thats the thing I do like about Trump though.. Unless its his tax returns he just doesnt give a F!! I like how he handled the CNN reporters in regards to that fake CIA report written by anonymous / 4chan.. I cant believe CNN and the CIA ran with it...

• Like 1

That fake dossier was put together by an ex-British spy. Handed over to the FBI, by none other then John McCain.

The swamp is starting to belch some serious methane.

• Like 1

That fake dossier was put together by an ex-British spy. Handed over to the FBI, by none other then John McCain.

The swamp is starting to belch some serious methane.

That guy and his family are now in hiding.

Thats the problem these days, you almost can't trust any source anymore. My wifes parents were all "Bush is evil!" and "worse president ever!" and my parents are like "Obamas the antichrist" "Obamas a muslim" and so on and so forth. All I can tell is that when sheep want to believe something they wan't to be true they are going to believe it. My wifes family.... sheep, my family.... sheep!

Snapshot, I'm not saying that you are a sheep, I'm just saying that I have a hard time believing anything that anyone says anymore. It kind of sucks.

• Like 1

Securing the border is more about a mindset and multiple layers of protection than an actual physical barrier.

I too think the wall being an actual physical barrier is unrealistic. It is bad for animals and their migration/dispersal routes. In populated places near cities it probably needs to be a physical barrier. In the mountainous border sections of NM, TX and AZ it should be a technological barrier with sensors, drone surveillance and human surveillance. In the remote flat sections, make it something that will stop a vehicle but animals or even people could walk through.

In the entire country if you want a job you have to be verified to be a citizen or a work visa holder. Give large fines to employers who employ people without doing this. If on any government assistance you have to prove you are a citizen and have a negative drug screen (and continued drug testing while receiving assistance, which will help get rid of the freeloaders who are US citizens). You get caught for any crime whatsoever, even jaywalking, and if you are not a citizen (or green card, work visa, etc.) you immediately get deported. Show up in a hospital, get whatever emergency care is needed but also get arrested and deported. Verify citizenship status when signing kids up for school. Make people prove they are here legally to open a bank account or get a loan, mortgage, car loan, etc.

If illegal aliens cannot get jobs, government assistance, schooling, free medical care, cars or property they will stop coming.

• Like 3

Securing the border is more about a mindset.Employers for the last 30 or so years feel entitled to cheap labor.

Thats the problem these days, you almost can't trust any source anymore. My wifes parents were all "Bush is evil!" and "worse president ever!" and my parents are like "Obamas the antichrist" "Obamas a muslim" and so on and so forth. All I can tell is that when sheep want to believe something they wan't to be true they are going to believe it. My wifes family.... sheep, my family.... sheep!

Snapshot, I'm not saying that you are a sheep, I'm just saying that I have a hard time believing anything that anyone says anymore. It kind of sucks.

If you knew me, you would soon realize that I am the polar opposite of the sheep herd. Sheep get eaten by the Wolves.

We put a man on the moon. We can certainly figure out a way to secure the border.

The Chinese did it. Anybody that slipped over was dealt with, swiftly, and harshly.

If you knew me, you would soon realize that I am the polar opposite of the sheep herd. Sheep get eaten by the Wolves.

We put a man on the moon. We can certainly figure out a way to secure the border.

The Chinese did it. Anybody that slipped over was dealt with, swiftly, and harshly.

Man on the moon? You believe that one?