seek100plus

The new boarder wall

Years ago I was talking to an Army guy that was guarding the fence between East and West Germany, he said that the Commies had an explosive on their fence line that sensed motion, when ever someone tried to get to the other side they were usually blown to bits. Seems cheaper than an actual wall.

Careful firstcoueswas80 gonna get mad at you for saying that. L.O.L.

All we need is a military patrol and wire.mines would work too. If you take direction from other countries who have stopped (or almost stopped un wanted immigration,) they use use force and fear of death. The Koreas, Israel, etc. a wall won't stop people. Actually wanting to stop them..... Will stop them! People think we need an object. No, we need a mindset!

Omg why is Casey not mad at you also? L.O.L. wait are you a Christian?

hoghntr, I am assuming from the post that you and Casey have had, that he pretty much thinks you're an asshole, as do I. No need to stir anything up between us.

• Like 1

hoghntr, I am assuming from the post that you and Casey have had, that he pretty much thinks you're an asshole, as do I. No need to stir anything up between us.

Cuz you still think I stole your gun! 1 day you will get past your pride and listen to everybody who has the facts and you will understand that misunderstanding. Btw I still have your dang rifle you were gracious enough to donate to try and help a coues family. Yes me the guy you went bonkers on has considered every option to get you back your rifle back to you but after all your threats about lawsuits and such I figure maybe someday you will want to come to the point of understanding another person beside you might own a ruger 270 and maybe 2 people might have same 1st name. I asked the member on here to contact you and verify that I indeed had purchased a ruger 270 around same time as your donation so your text kinda confused me. Heck I have even talk to few cops on here about best thing to do with your gun but knobody seems to know what the heck to do if you yourself don't wanna claim your rifle.

YUP.

OK for real now. 10turkeys, btw I thought it was 101turkeys.. Anyways you did a awesome thing donating, AWESOME! Anybody who heard our conversation including I would have thought I took your gun and told you it was a donation then have to my wife. BUT JUST IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED. Again I had just bought a beautiful 270 ruger Hawkeye off a member on here that lives in West valley. If you saw my 5'3" wife you would also realize she could not carry or shoot your rifle. You called while I was busy painting a house and had messy hands and said something along the line of

You- "if the rifle had not been used yet to raise money you would like it back for your SON I think it was" and you would compensate me in far as cash for the donation.

Me-I said sorry but I no longer have the rifle cuz it kicked to hard on wife and I tradedbit for a different gun

You-went bonkers as I'm sure I would have also and explained how you had donated

Me- I said no sir I paid you x number of dollars for that rifle and I told you it was for my wife. (and I was feeling horrible cuz I would have gladly given rifle back for same $ I had bought it for since your son wanted it)

You-called me blankety blank blank blank as I'm sure anyone of us including myself would have done.

I- said I'm sorry if I had known or some such thing...

ONLY PROBLEM IS WE WERE TALKING ABOUT DIFFERENT GUNS!!!!

I think your name was Jim but I had replaced phone just prior to that call and the texts and recent numbers saved were not in cloud cuz it was FULL

It took me few minutes that day to understand what had just happened but by time I called you to explain you were seeing RED. I WOULD NEVER DO THE THING YOU THINK I DID.

PLEASE REMEMBER I DONATED A GUN OF MY OWN (1 REM 1100, 1 257) I HAD NOT EVEN SHOT TOWARD EACH DOANTION so why would I take yours. ???

It was a misunderstanding. I still have your rifle and it sits in exact spot it has since the day I brought it to my house. I let God lead the way most of the time and HE led me to stop donations exactly when I did. Your rifle was not used as I told you it may not be and you said well however it may help so again incredibly gracious.. But Jim I never thought that meant give to my wife. 😕

I would love to someday get this matter done and over with, I would love for you to be able to give it to whoever it was that wanted it, I would love to have my room back in my safe. 😃

God is good and I totally understand all those words you said to me I think I may have done the same. :]

You are welcome to have someone else pick it up from me if you dont wanna see my ugly mug just make sure YOU send me a pm telling me the contact info for that person.

Thank you for what you were willing to do for 2 great young men.

**Btw RUGERMAN is who I bought my rifle from.**

post-2359-0-58605900-1484525334_thumb.png

post-2359-0-93856800-1484525353_thumb.png

post-2359-0-44309100-1484525373_thumb.png

Boy I am confused.

So you bought a rifle from a different member or from the 10turkeys guy? You told him you got rid of the rifle because it kicked too hard, but then you said you still have HIS rifle?

Cliffs notes maybe?

• Like 1

Soooo you just chose to keep his rifle all this time instead of getting him his rifle back? I would have found a way to get him back his rifle a long time ago. How long exactly have you had his rifle?

Soooo you just chose to keep his rifle all this time instead of getting him his rifle back? I would have found a way to get him back his rifle a long time ago. How long exactly have you had his rifle?

I will start at last post. He refuse to take gun back and threatened to sue me if I contacted him again.

Wow, crazy how these threads change. I am also confused about what's going on. Seems like a bunch on miscommunication.

Boy I am confused.

So you bought a rifle from a different member or from the 10turkeys guy? You told him you got rid of the rifle because it kicked too hard, but then you said you still have HIS rifle?

Cliffs notes maybe?

10turkeys donated a rifle for raising money for Jared and I told him we were about done with that (i had spoke with jareds dad about sitting down and discussing if financial need was still there) i told him Tys situation and told him we might use it there.

I rcvd vortex items from vortex and I put up my own rifle (257) towards ty's raffle. I'm not gonna ask for donations without donating myself! In middle of all that is when the big misunderstanding happened when he called me and I thought he was RUGERMAN asking for a rifle back that I had bought.

So 2 totally different guns 1 big fat mess. The gun that was now mine for wifey just didnt work out and I traded it. Shortly after that I rcvd call from 10turkeys saying he would give me a rem sps and cash for the ruger back. ?? I said I would give it back for what I bought it for but it's gone. Etc etc..

I had just had a phone die and had lost emails and bunch of contacts so had no clue who I was speaking to except he say ruger 270 and my heart sunk cuz I no longer had it..

I have 10turkeys gun and tried like heck to get it back to him but he refused and threatened all kinds of legal crap if I emailed, pm"d, called, or text anymore.

Honestly his generosity is what confused me. This guy 10turkeys donated a rifle then reluctantly (meaning he sounded like he hated to have to take it back so again sounded like I was talking to RUGERMAN asking for a gun back that I had bought) That means he was offering now a rifle and cash to Tys donation raffle deal.

I know what happened and actually could care less how anybody feels about it but he threatens legal action if I contact him about getting his gun to him then gets online and calls me a asshole. 😡

All I know is this is last time I'm gonna try and get his gun to him. Either 10turkeys text me, pms me, or calls me and sets up a meeting with me or sends someone to meet me or I'm gonna take the dang gun to PD and when he ignores them they will just destroy it.

Feel free to offer to be middle man for this guy.

Wow, crazy how these threads change. I am also confused about what's going on. Seems like a bunch on miscommunication.

Yes don't ever answer your phone, actually can't remember think it started with text?? Anyways when busy just freaking let phone ring!!! Would have saved a bunch of stress days. Its pretty cool rifle so would be nice to get it back to him or his family etc. But this is it either he gets it or its gone!!!! I'm sick of this

Trump needs to address our national security.. His CIA pick came out and admitted that Russia was behind the election hacks, not that it would have changed the outcome but still its pretty embarrassing and who knows when The Russian will spill the beans on him...

There was no freaking election hack. All of those emails were REAL. Even the libs do not dispute that. giving the voters more truthful information is not election hacking.

CNN giving Hillary the debate questions in advance however......

• Like 5