seek100plus

The new boarder wall

He say they'll pay for it. The way that Mexico will pay... Lack of money going back to Mexico from illegal workers here. The the U.S. Will pay the cost of the wall/fence/barrier/ "stoppage" but Mexico will pay by not having the U.S. Dollar being sent back. Essentially they're not paying for it but they are by losing the dollars that get sent there, if that makes sense.

• Like 1

He say they'll pay for it. The way that Mexico will pay... Lack of money going back to Mexico from illegal workers here. The the U.S. Will pay the cost of the wall/fence/barrier/ "stoppage" but Mexico will pay by not having the U.S. Dollar being sent back. Essentially they're not paying for it but they are by losing the dollars that get sent there, if that makes sense.

Over $1.7 billion dollars were confiscated, IN CASH, last year from people trying to get it back to Mehico. Where does that cash go??? Could go to a wall, surveillance,...etc

• Like 2

Trump said TODAY that the American tax payer would pay first.

Look it up!

Later he said that charging Mexico for the wall would be "complicated"

I read before that money transfers from the u.s. are something like the 3rd or 4th largest portion of mexico's economy. We are also their largest trade partner.

Basically, they're going to do what we want or they're screwed..... well, even more screwed, since they're already screwed.

• Like 1

I always thought by Mexico will pay for the wall he meant by taxes from jobs we're getting back from Mexico, tariffs on imports, and better trade deals?

That was my understanding too, it would be made up through commerce.

I get what hoghuntr is saying.

He has/had 2 similar/same rifles. 1 he bought from Rugerman for his wife. 1 was donated from 10Turkey.

He traded the one he purchased from Rugerman for a different rifle for his wife, but still has the gun from 10Turkey.

10Turkey calls and wants to get the gun back, but hoghuntr thought he was talking to Rugerman and told him he traded it for another gun for his wife. 10Turkey lost his sh*t, and made threats.

Hoghuntr didn't realize until after the fact that he had confused who he was talking to and had 10Turkey's gun the whole time.

Hoghuntr is willing to give the gun back with no issues, but doesn't really want to deal with the dude who made threats against him in person.

Just checked back in on this thread. Pretty accurate summation. Well except the last part I was always willing to and trying to get it back to him but he just couldn't see the confusion. Btw guns totally different I just heard ruger 270 and thought to myself why does this guys kid care so much about a Hawkeye that is a newer model?? Not realizing all the rest.

Anyways I met with 10turkeys and he now has his gun and I'm pretty sure he still thinks I'm a turd but he has that right. Again he is super generous guy and honestly that's what threw me. Crap he offered a sps and some cash to make up for his rifle he had donated which of course I thought he was talking about rugermans 270 I only paid like $400 for so I was wondering why he was offering so much?? What a mess it was. Freaking texting! Anyways he has his gun and I'm glad now I get to reclaim that space in spare safe. L.O.L.

👉And for those of you talking crap about me, the guy who donated 2 of his own guns 1 of which was to help a kid who's father and I were not even speaking anymore and the other to help a kid who I don't even know.. You all can kiss off! Your ignorant and rude and unwilling to see the truth and I'm sure you could care less you just like starting crap. Maybe Better yourselves and you wouldn't have to try and persecute others all the time.

Btw all the small items that were turned down by winners were then donated back to DCA for raffles this gun was the only thing with complications and that was in part because of a miscommunication and the other part cuz 10turkeys was simply unwilling to get his dang gun.

Casey remember how you cheated me $ and now talk crap to me every single chance you get? Why? Are you not the 1 who cheated me out of money you owed me for a stupid carharrt coat YOU JUST HAD TO HAVE? Arent you the same guy that said "no sir I'm a man of my word let me just get some $ together for you and make this right" then you bought 3 items off other members in the classifieds that same week. Seriously Casey I have absolutely ZERO use for any man who is not good on his word. SO MAYBE CASEY mind your own business and quit commenting on any post of mine. A few others come to mind but you win the prize for loser. Pretend that I just do not exist and I will continue trying to do the same with you and few choice other voices.

Btw I think we just have the illegals that get caught do all the construction as payment for their violations. Seems pretty simple. :)

• Like 1

A wall is not the answer. Supporting our CURRENT laws and defending our country IS. If anyone ILLEGALLY enters our country and is caught, they should be treated as a foreign invader and imprisoned accordingly.

Take away the pleasantries of their stay and they will not come.

I love LEGAL people of all nationalities.

I despise criminals.

But cable tv is a mandatory thing. Law says gotta give it to them. L.O.L. even though half the people paying for their stay can't afford cable tv themselves

I always thought by Mexico will pay for the wall he meant by taxes from jobs we're getting back from Mexico, tariffs on imports, and better trade deals?

Thats the way a lot of Trump supporters want to spin it.. I'm okay if he doesn't fulfill one of his outrageous promises. He's already bringing some jobs back and fighting terrorism or at least trying to stop it from invading our country. Give the border patrol more money and tech.

• Like 1

This is the last post I will make on this subject. First off Hoghntr says that I called him a blank, blank, bank, that is a lie I never cussed him, second I never threatened him with any harm. Third it was agreed that the gun might not be used for those two causes, but to be used for someone in need. He had my gun for over a year and a half. When I picked up my gun, which I will say this, it looked the same as when I gave it to him, he wanted to shake my hand, which I refused for the simple fact that I'm old fashioned, when I shake someone's hand it means something. Seems like I read something somewhere about telling a tree by its fruit.

Hey snowflakes, RINOs and looney lefties, only 7.999 years until you can stop crying and elect another Obama, McCain, Hillary or some other govt loving, globalist, sack of dung.

Hey snowflakes, RINOs and looney lefties, only 7.999 years until you can stop crying and elect another Obama, McCain, Hillary or some other govt loving, globalist, sack of dung.

So disagreeing with one of the presidents polices makes us a leftie.. Got it :rolleyes:

Trump proposes a 20% tariff on Mexican good imported to the US to pay for the wall.

How is that making Mexico pay???

In his proposal WE ARE GOING TO PAY for the wall.