seek100plus

The new boarder wall

Regarding drug problems and heroin use you know possession of heroin etc is illegal prosecute the drug users no one forced them to use in the first place. Maybe drug demand would be reduced

There is a lot of drugs, including heroin, in prison.

Wow how did I miss this thread? Somebody needs to man up and MAKE sure a donated rifle is returned to 10Turkeys?

It sounds like the rifle has a new home in Hog Hunters safe.

But its not cheating because... its his dog! (j/k road trip ref). But seriously its okay because God led him to keep the rifle... maybe there will be another need to raffle it in the future God said.

• Like 1

Wow how did I miss this thread? Somebody needs to man up and MAKE sure a donated rifle is returned to 10Turkeys?

But its not cheating because... its his dog! (j/k road trip ref). But seriously its okay because God led him to keep the rifle... maybe there will be another need to raffle it in the future God said.

Uh oh now you're going to feel his wrath!

Uh oh now you're going to feel his wrath!

Word must have got out about Trumps new 5 year minimum jail time for stealing guns. 😂😂😂 I heard the rifle was FINALLY returned.

This thread has ADD or bipolar disorder. It more confusing than listening to a libtard explain...... Anything....

I have a headache now.

• Like 3

I have not had time yet to read through this awesome thread, but I cannot wait. Probably somebody has said something like this already, but in case it has not been said yet.

The Mexican government needs to start taking better care of their own Mexican people, and getting rid of the corruption, cartels, drugs, etc., and work to create opportunity for their people.

And same goes for all countries. And these countries' people need to stand up to their leaders and demand it.

Lonne

• Like 3

I have not had time yet to read through this awesome thread, but I cannot wait. Probably somebody has said something like this already, but in case it has not been said yet.

The Mexican government needs to start taking better care of their own Mexican people, and getting rid of the corruption, cartels, drugs, etc., and work to create opportunity for their people.

And same goes for all countries. And these countries' people need to stand up to their leaders and demand it.

Lonne

I think everyone would probably agree to that. Unfortunately, in a lot of these countries, mexico, many south american/african/eastern european countries, standing up to the people In power is a real good way to end up in a hole. And not alone either, theres a good chance your wife and kids will be there with you to set an example for anyone else that might feel like standing up for themselves.

The mexican people will never get anything until the u.s. starts making harsh demands for development and backhanding the crap out of their government with sanctions. As they say, mkney talks and bs walks. So basically the ball is still In our court to act first.

Im in So. Cal for funeral and hanging with my dad. We wemt to Costco this afternoon and overheard 2 women speaking.......where will we get our gardners if he builds the wall.

Nobody in politics, or big business, is squeaky clean. Trumps adversaries are on a mission to find the skeletons in the closet. Hillary and Podesta seem to get a free pass for the trangressions they made.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

The USA is not Mexico's, or anybody else's sugardaddy.

Don't forget Obama and Kerry and their Quarter Billion straight to Hamas a mere 2 hours before being shown the door. Sneaky, unscrupulous b-tUrds.
  • Like 1

Im in So. Cal for funeral and hanging with my dad. We wemt to Costco this afternoon and overheard 2 women speaking.......where will we get our gardners if he builds the wall.

And this is a "Uuge" part of the problem........

Nobody in politics, or big business, is squeaky clean. Trumps adversaries are on a mission to find the skeletons in the closet. Hillary and Podesta seem to get a free pass for the trangressions they made.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

The USA is not Mexico's, or anybody else's sugardaddy.

Don't forget Obama and Kerry and their Quarter Billion straight to Hamas a mere 2 hours before being shown the door. Sneaky, unscrupulous b-tUrds.

that trump put a freeze on.

• Like 1