seek100plus

The new boarder wall

Thats the problem these days, you almost can't trust any source anymore. My wifes parents were all "Bush is evil!" and "worse president ever!" and my parents are like "Obamas the antichrist" "Obamas a muslim" and so on and so forth. All I can tell is that when sheep want to believe something they wan't to be true they are going to believe it. My wifes family.... sheep, my family.... sheep!

Snapshot, I'm not saying that you are a sheep, I'm just saying that I have a hard time believing anything that anyone says anymore. It kind of sucks.

If you knew me, you would soon realize that I am the polar opposite of the sheep herd. Sheep get eaten by the Wolves.

We put a man on the moon. We can certainly figure out a way to secure the border.

The Chinese did it. Anybody that slipped over was dealt with, swiftly, and harshly.

Man on the moon? You believe that one?

Yep. The evidence is still on the moon.

Securing the border is more about a mindset.Employers for the last 30 or so years feel entitled to cheap labor.

Wages should be set by supply and demand, not the government. The cheap labor flooding across the border has a lot more to do with Mexico's chit economy and crime than it does with anything that is going on in the US. We're not getting flooded by illegal Canadians are we? The US/Canada border is less secure than the Mexican border, in some spots it's nothing more than a sign nailed to a tree. If Mexicans could earn a decent living an not have to live under fear of kidnappings, murder and extortion, they'd likely state put. They cross the border now because the potential reward out weighs the risk involved.

The more I think about it, the more I think we don't need a wall, we need to start throwing sanctions and tariffs at Mexico until they militarize THEIR side of the line. That country does nothing but profit off of our soft leadership, and as far as I can see they don't even give a thing back to their people. It'd be really nice to see somebody other than the American tax payer foot the bill for their own problems at least once in my lifetime, but I'm sure this won't be that instance.

• Like 5

Now ! we open up to Cuba wet feet dry feet rule . All gate access . Going out on a limb , but my construction jobsite are 75℅ Mexican ,10℅ Puerto Rico , 1/2 ℅ African Americans and the rest Americans. A wall won't stop this ! We need to pull border patrol into places their needed and not places 300 miles away and get better surveillance technology.

Guest oneshot

Securing the border is more about a mindset.Employers for the last 30 or so years feel entitled to cheap labor.

Wages should be set by supply and demand, not the government. The cheap labor flooding across the border has a lot more to do with Mexico's chit economy and crime than it does with anything that is going on in the US. We're not getting flooded by illegal Canadians are we? The US/Canada border is less secure than the Mexican border, in some spots it's nothing more than a sign nailed to a tree. If Mexicans could earn a decent living an not have to live under fear of kidnappings, murder and extortion, they'd likely state put. They cross the border now because the potential reward out weighs the risk involved.

The more I think about it, the more I think we don't need a wall, we need to start throwing sanctions and tariffs at Mexico until they militarize THEIR side of the line. That country does nothing but profit off of our soft leadership, and as far as I can see they don't even give a thing back to their people. It'd be really nice to see somebody other than the American tax payer foot the bill for their own problems at least once in my lifetime, but I'm sure this won't be that instance.

Mexico and it's Military have already locked-down their Border, their southern Border... better to controll the "Plaza", cartel payoff's to 'law enforcement, miliary, to the Mexican President...

Get a medico card and cut out the cartels, at least your weed wont have Blood on it, and it supports American jobs...

(Edited for Content...)

Mexico and it's Military have already locked-down their Border, their southern Border... better to controll the "Plaza", cartel payoff's to 'law enforcement, miliary, to the Mexican President...

Get a medico card and cut out the cartels, at least your weed wont have Blood on it, and it supports American jobs...

(Edited for Content...)

The Guatemalans & Hondurans still get in though.. Like someone else said earlier the reward out weighs the risk... And yes people if you like to smoke cannabis like our forefathers then get a medical card and support American jobs. Cannabis is the new cash crop and its here to stay guys so get behind it and lets make America great again!

Yes , cartels have border locked down . It's amazing how they do it with just a few scouts on tall mountain with walkie talkies . No one gets cross with out paying Cartel fees . Using a cartel coyote ,will keep you from severely being punished.

Guest oneshot

Yes , cartels have border locked down . It's amazing how they do it with just a few scouts on tall mountain with walkie talkies . No one gets cross with out paying Cartel fees . Using a cartel coyote ,will keep you from severely being punished.

it is NOT just the cartels, they are paying-off Mex.military,Mex.leo's, Mex.political leaders for the "right" to push through drugs/illegals from the south to the north... corruption is overwhelming and part of Mexican life

"Plomo e Plata "(sp) " Lead or Silver" is the law-of-the-Land in Mexico...

Hopefully America will fight to secure the Border with ALL of it's weapons...

(Edited for Content)...

I don't think we'll ever secure it, because we do nothing to cure the illness, but rather spend all our resources trying to cure the symptoms of the illness. It's like giving cough drops to someone that has pneumonia in their lungs.

On the drug side of it: there's a demand here. As long as there is a market for any item, somebody will step forward to fill that demand. You have to get rid of the demand. How? Beats me. Heroin use is up something like 400% over the last 10 years, everybody is doing it now. Soccer moms & dads with middle class office jobs. It's not a problem with only the poor. People get hooked on prescription drugs and when they can't get or can't afford those they move on to the cheaper stuff. Figure out how to fix that and you're a nobel prize winner for sure.

On the labor side, what power have we to fix Mexico's corruption & economy? They have to do it or it will continue to be a problem.

In the mean time, we'll just keep swatting flies instead of cleaning up the poop pile they're feeding on out in the yard.

Our border woes are created by political America.

Give me the money and the manpower, and I guarantee you, nothing bigger than a bird is coming over that wall.

• Like 3

Well if a board wall won't work out of wood, how about a fence wall , like reporter said in the Trump news conference . I know , we can build a great wall , out of all the recycle trash around the border . Stack backpacks , tamale cans , water bottles , caffeine boxes , clothes and everything close to the border .

to fire up the guys who like to try and persecute me...

Or bodies like the movie 300!

• Like 1

Our border woes are created by political America.

Give me the money and the manpower, and I guarantee you, nothing bigger than a bird is coming over that wall.

Hooyah!

I don't think we'll ever secure it, because we do nothing to cure the illness, but rather spend all our resources trying to cure the symptoms of the illness. It's like giving cough drops to someone that has pneumonia in their lungs.

On the drug side of it: there's a demand here. As long as there is a market for any item, somebody will step forward to fill that demand. You have to get rid of the demand. How? Beats me. Heroin use is up something like 400% over the last 10 years, everybody is doing it now. Soccer moms & dads with middle class office jobs. It's not a problem with only the poor. People get hooked on prescription drugs and when they can't get or can't afford those they move on to the cheaper stuff. Figure out how to fix that and you're a nobel prize winner for sure.

On the labor side, what power have we to fix Mexico's corruption & economy? They have to do it or it will continue to be a problem.

In the mean time, we'll just keep swatting flies instead of cleaning up the poop pile they're feeding on out in the yard.

You get rid of the demand by harshly punishing offenders. No slap on wrist, no drug court and piss tests and oh how have you been in your task class while you still pop positive and endanger your kids.. You end the demand by having people confined to cells or out breaking rocks with a rubber hammer. This country has a judicial system that swings so far to the left that I'm suprised any judges make it home at night without crashing car from that left bent neck.