Sign in to follow this  
SpotNStalk

Another thieves suck

Was in the White Tanks hunting about a mile in this morning and while I was on top I looked down towards my truck and noticed something didn't look right. I picked up the binos and seen that my back window wasn't there anymore . I hauled &$$ back and my back window was smashed. They went through my bow case, took arrows , broadheads , tripod with outdoorsmans and Tenzing 4000 pack full of hunting gear one of which was my GPS 530 hcx with all my waypoints and marks . Who ever the piece of $h!+ is that took my stuff I hope karma catches up to you !!!

dang I hate to hear that. To think there's other hunters out there doing that makes me sick!

Can't assume it was other hunters.

• Like 1

I have a call with the insurance company tomorrow morning to see what's covered and at what amount minus deductible .

I was parked in the park .

So someone got up early this morning paid 6 bucks to get in the park to break in to $h!+

Can you get that list and do some process of elimination possibly?

dang I hate to hear that. To think there's other hunters out there doing that makes me sick!

Can't assume it was other hunters.
I do what I want. Actually you're right, it was probably illegal Mexicans as usual

I was the only person signed in

Huh my guess they have done this before and have a system down. I hate parking off main roads, parks, or main dirt roads. Things tend to happen

That really sucks. Have a year pass and have been in the park maybe 30 plus times probably more than that, I was there 2 days last week. Very surprising to hear this happened.