biglakejake

'Filmed in AZ' favorites...

one can google --- the list films shot in Arizona -- it will show every city - click on a city and it'll show every film - 100's -- way too many to list here

so you can just pick a town - looks like every town in Az had at least one film made

Don't forget, Cant Buy me Love, filmed in Tucson.

Filmed at Tucson High. A lot of my friends were extras in it.

some of the scenes from Rage were filmed in the house I grew up in. there is a scene where George C Scott comes into a room, a cat jumps up on a chair/couch and George shoots it. Blood splatters all over the drapes and curtains. My parents lived in that house for 30 years and my mom never washed the fake blood off

• Like 3

Charlie Sheen Did that Biker Movie here. Can't remember the name. Saw a piece of it being filmed at Dynamite and Tatum when it was only desert about 20-22 years Ago. It was a 4 way stop there and Charlie was standing bye the corner when I stopped. We stared at each other for 10 seconds till I reconized who He was then He waved at Me and I waved back. He was having a Cig break about 150 yards away from the crew. ...............BOB

Don't forget the Movie Jake's Corner .. should be able to guess where it is filmed

i forgot jakes corner! great little flick and danny trejo does not kill ANYONE!!! for the first time ever!

lee

Goonies, K2, Glitter

Goonies? what scenes. didn't know this.

re-oganised thinkin'. i started it......

1 Elektra Glide in Blue

2 Junior Bonner

3 Winchester 73

HM Used Cars Jakes Corner U-Turn

lee

Goonies, K2, Glitter

Goonies? what scenes. didn't know this.

No kidding!?!? One of my all-time favorite movies. What part was filmed in Arizona?

What about Giant with Rock Hudson and James Dean, and of course Arizona Dream with Johnny Depp.... Both filmed in the San Rafael Valley

• Like 1