MathewQuigly

Don't kill it

I think the OP is still upset one night I wrapped a dead rattlesnake around his trailer hitch before he hooked up.

Just testing his situational awareness in dim light. No harm no foul.

I think the OP is still upset one night I wrapped a dead rattlesnake around his trailer hitch before he hooked up.

I walked up he looks at me , with head lamp on, then looks down 2-3 times. I said what's the matter with you? I don't remember if he said look down or I just spotted it but he almost caught me in his arms. Lol

I forgot all about that, and now I remember I still owe you buddy lol

lmao you guys are hilarious

I get the feeling there may be more than just a little whiskey in the saddle bags those two are sporting....

• Like 1

I walked up he looks at me , with head lamp on, then looks down 2-3 times. I said what's the matter with you? I don't remember if he said look down or I just spotted it but he almost caught me in his arms. Lol

I forgot all about that, and now I remember I still owe you buddy lol

Ahhh memories ... I'd do it all over again.
  • Like 1

I may shoot a man who does that to me. Edge, if you come visiting, visit with caution lol

My bad; your neighbor Bill catches them all the time in his barn. Thought you liked them, so he releases them on your side of the fence.

• Like 1

Depends on the mood I am in. I hate all snakes. Around my house they die, out in the wild if they have coiled and made noise they are not as good to eat. If they are stretched out in an arroyo warming up during bird season 12 gauge bird shot to the head and dinner for the night. Are they big enough for a hat band?

Killed one, about 6 foot long, during bird season and threw him in my buddies bag to take home. The house about cleared out with new doors when he didn't know it was in there and dumped his bag. About 10 people in the kitchen took off in different directions at once.

• Like 2

My philosophy is if I run into one, and if I have a round chambered (which I always do), their going to get it.

I may shoot a man who does that to me. Edge, if you come visiting, visit with caution lol

My bad; your neighbor Bill catches them all the time in his barn. Thought you liked them, so he releases them on your side of the fence.
haha!!

My stepson and I were doing a trail cleanup out by 4 Peaks. We were loading a refrigerator into the bed of my truck to haul to the dumpster. We lost our grip while loading and the fridge dropped to the ground. A rattle snake came crawling out of the bottom of the fridge as soon as it hit the ground. The snake lost it's head shortly thereafter. We took the snake home and placed it in my dining room with nothing but it's chopped off head sticking out of the doggy door. Then, we waited patiently. My wife eventually got up to fetch some wine from the fridge and about lost her sh!t when she saw the snake. She REALLY lost her sh!t when my stepson proceeded to go pick the snake up.

• Like 2

My stepson and I were doing a trail cleanup out by 4 Peaks. We were loading a refrigerator into the bed of my truck to haul to the dumpster. We lost our grip while loading and the fridge dropped to the ground. A rattle snake came crawling out of the bottom of the fridge as soon as it hit the ground. The snake lost it's head shortly thereafter. We took the snake home and placed it in my dining room with nothing but it's chopped off head sticking out of the doggy door. Then, we waited patiently. My wife eventually got up to fetch some wine from the fridge and about lost her sh!t when she saw the snake. She REALLY lost her sh!t when my stepson proceeded to go pick the snake up.

Dead snakes can bring great joy.