Sign in to follow this  
azshtr

Loren McReynolds Goes Down

poaching to feed the family i can understand, Poaching for trophies? What's the point?

what about poaching to make a name for yourself to further your guild business to feed your family ??

poaching to feed the family i can understand, Poaching for trophies? What's the point?

what about poaching to make a name for yourself to further your guild business to feed your family ??

Thanks! That makes sense. Maybe hella wrong, but there is some logic to it.

I feel bad for those people that defended him in the other thread. It's posted in another forum too. Bad deal for sure.

I don't feel bad for them at all......

Poaching for trophies fed his ego.
  • Like 1

I feel bad for those people that defended him in the other thread. It's posted in another forum too. Bad deal for sure.

I don't think they were defending him as much as just defending "innocent until proven guilty", which he still is, until the trial or he confesses.

Remeber when the G&F busted one of their own officers and ended up having to give him $100,000? And he still got to keep his job and the elk and his hunting privledges. The Govt can **** up a Royal Flush.

I think a year or two later they actually gave him an award for best fish cop or something like that. Same guy hid in the bushes at some ungodly hour so he could nab a grandpa and his grand child a give them a ticket for some minor waterfowl technicality.

If they find him guilty or he confesses, jail time should served along with a fine.

The licence revocation and restitution for the game illegally killed is a seperate civil issue handled by the commission and/or a civil trial.

• Like 9

And he was shooting wild burros/ donkeys? Come on now what's the point in that?

you ever hunt around those noisy bastards? i can understand wanting to kill them lol

• Like 2

If they can prove it was killed in the park and then removed it could bring a lot more serious charges against him. If they can't prove that and just can prove he killed some deer illegally the punishment won't be nearly as severe. Although he does have quite the history with game violations. Who knows. Time will tell

you ever hunt around those noisy bastards? i can understand wanting to kill them lol

His punishment should be having to hunt burro's only till everyone of them in the state is gone.

• Like 7

His punishment should be having to hunt burro's only till everyone of them in the state is gone.

And eat them.
  • Like 3