Sign in to follow this  
azshtr

Loren McReynolds Goes Down

In 1995 the game and fish tried to pin some very serious charges on my brother. They wrote tickets and preceded to shame my brother into folding like a cheap suit. From shooting a deer in the wrong unit to another serious charge they thought they had my brother tarred and feathered from the get go. If the Internet was around back then everyone would have thought he was a total scumbag and guilty as sin. They confiscated my brothers net typical coues he shot and we went to court. Turns out the unit manager didn't even know his own unit boundaries and tk make a long story short the judge literally was so disgusted with the g and f that he dropped the gavel while laughing at the game and fish out loud in court. He also made them apologize on record and out loud to my brother and the crowd in court. The judge was blown out of the water that this case even made it to court. Point is let's see where the real evidence lies and what happens when it's all presented.

That's a little different than a multi year investigation. Just sayin.

In 1995 the game and fish tried to pin some very serious charges on my brother. They wrote tickets and preceded to shame my brother into folding like a cheap suit. From shooting a deer in the wrong unit to another serious charge they thought they had my brother tarred and feathered from the get go. If the Internet was around back then everyone would have thought he was a total scumbag and guilty as sin. They confiscated my brothers net typical coues he shot and we went to court. Turns out the unit manager didn't even know his own unit boundaries and tk make a long story short the judge literally was so disgusted with the g and f that he dropped the gavel while laughing at the game and fish out loud in court. He also made them apologize on record and out loud to my brother and the crowd in court. The judge was blown out of the water that this case even made it to court. Point is let's see where the real evidence lies and what happens when it's all presented.

That's a little different than a multi year investigation. Just sayin.

And having prior convictions of the same.

IMHO the only way this thread is gonna go much further is for someone to post a pic of their female cousin. Just sayin.

• Like 2

or just an updated pic of elk-feeding cousin from previous thread.

• Like 1

IMHO the only way this thread is gonna go much further is for someone to post a pic of their female cousin. Just sayin.

Well if Red Rabbit will lend me a wide angle lens,,,,,,,,

• Like 6

I don't know this guy at all, and could frankly care less what happens to him. I think you'd pretty much have to be the stupidest individual on the planet to shoot an animal inside any national park and then actually send out pictures of it to people. In fact that's beyond stupid. That's the 'parent who are first cousins and the mother lived on cheap whiskey and a crack pipe for the entire pregnancy, and then they dropped you a couple times before your skull firmed up' kind of stupid.

Add to that the fact that it takes the LEO's over 4 years to get enough evidence to press charges.... smells like a pretty weak case to me. If there was any kind of decent evidence, it would not have taken this long. Sounds like they had to interview hundreds & hundreds of people to get a half dozen or so BS statements they could stitch together into something good enough to finally get a search warrant. If the guy has any money at all for a half way decent lawyer, he'll get off free and clear.

I'd bet he found some spot of that knocked down fence where they were going in and out of the park and picked one off and now he's getting railroaded for it. Cecil the lion.... you don't have to actually break a law to piss off a whole bunch of people, just kill a fluffy thing that tree huggers like taking pictures of. In fact all you have to do to piss off a lot of hunters is shoot a big deer.

If he's guilty, I hope he pays a steep price for it, but this thing just doesn't smell right to me.

• Like 2

Add to that the fact that it takes the LEO's over 4 years to get enough evidence to press charges.... smells like a pretty weak case to me. If there was any kind of decent evidence, it would not have taken this long. Sounds like they had to interview hundreds & hundreds of people to get a half dozen or so BS statements they could stitch together into something good enough to finally get a search warrant. If the guy has any money at all for a half way decent lawyer, he'll get off free and clear.

Who said it took them over 4 years to get enough evidence to press charges?? They could have been doing other investigations that may include him or other people he knows and didn't want to jeopardize those. As long as they file them before the statute of limitations expire, they are good.

Guest oneshot

Or we could call in Nature Girl and her ex???

is this throw back Tuesday's? Might as well mention rifleman too hahs!!! Welcome to north fork.

Riffleman??? hahaha...

(i think "rifleman" is "tristate' on MM's, always supporting the poacher/never answers questions/makes wild statements you BETTER take a facts)

who, was the bighorn mexico sheep guy ripping people off for cash horns hunts etc chiss ? he got off easy I thk. -- pretty much still hunting/ guiding I believe

Ever tried to coordinate ANYTHING with the feds? He's got federal wildlife charges, federal wild horse and burro charges, and federal firearms coming his way. That means the Department had to deal with FBI, federal fish and wildlife, Dept. of Ag., Dept. of Interior, and ATF. I'm surprised it didn't take 40 years. Plus, if they kept discovering more and more as they dug deeper, then it would make sense that they'd want to have it all ready to go as one package before they busted his door down.

• Like 3

Ever tried to coordinate ANYTHING with the feds? He's got federal wildlife charges, federal wild horse and burro charges, and federal firearms coming his way. That means the Department had to deal with FBI, federal fish and wildlife, Dept. of Ag., Dept. of Interior, and ATF. I'm surprised it didn't take 40 years. Plus, if they kept discovering more and more as they dug deeper, then it would make sense that they'd want to have it all ready to go as one package before they busted his door down.

Does that mean we shouldn't expect an answer on the case for the next 4-20 years

Does that mean we shouldn't expect an answer on the case for the next 4-20 years

Could easily take a couple years.