Sign in to follow this  
azshtr

Loren McReynolds Goes Down

Wouldn't burros and GCNP deer fall under federal charges and Not just game violations? And what takes 4 years to investigate?

I don't think it's that easy to get game violations to stick.

i was just watching Ch 3 news and they had the story

Yea me too. Now he's famous.
You guys admit to watching ch 3???

Kylee Cruz on the morning show, would smash.

• Like 4

This joker is apparently still guiding as of yesterday? Posting pics today: https://www.instagram.com/macoutfitters/?hl=en

I think you guys don't get how this whole thing works. Until he's convicted he can guide, hunt, fish, trap or whatever he pleases. Once he's convicted then comes the punishment. It's not punishment and then conviction as much as most people want since they read about it online. He may be the worst poacher in the universe but geeze people don't hang the guy yet. For all we know everything is "suspected" and he could still get off even if he truly did it. And I'm talking in a general sense here not just this case. I've seen people already saying need to take everything he owns away and kick him to the streets, never let him set foot in the forest again etc. Why doesn't everyone just wait for the conviction and then argue what punishment you'd like the dish out. Before anyone says I'm defending him I'm not. He's a shady dude for sure. But let the process work how it's supposed to before we light our torches and grab the pitchforks. Gonna be some mighty disappointed people if this dude manages to sneak out of all this without any punishment. Crazier things have happened.
  • Like 1

Game violations are hard to convict, if he's even being brought up on these charges along with his history of other violations, he is as guilty as can be as far as I'm concerned. I've never seen or heard of his guide outfit I doubt he gets much business except from his poaching cohorts

Guest oneshot

Hahaha... Yeah, I'm laughing at you Loren McReyolds, hope you suffer for your crimes...

i was just watching Ch 3 news and they had the story

Yea me too. Now he's famous.
You guys admit to watching ch 3???

Only channel that has news earlier than 1700 hrs

Yes

a lot of guides / outfiiters have been brought up on charges over the yrs. here in AZ - fines- revoked licenses means nothing to these people-

chasing antelope- helicopter - he's back in business

shooting elk illegal next to homes -- he's still in business

I'm sure there are dozens more -

Loren will not learn a lesson regardless of what charges / fines / etc.

most will just do business behind the lines of legalities. catch me if u can --

most just change name of business - try to hide but never quit thumbing their nose at ethical hunting practices because they are the innocent

• Like 1

a lot of guides / outfiiters have been brought up on charges over the yrs. here in AZ - fines- revoked licenses means nothing to these people-

most just change name of business - try to hide but never quit ti

most just change name of business - try to hide but never quit thumbing their nose at ethical hunting practices because they are the innocent

some big names here but you wont see anyone talking shoot on their facebook pages like they will to this loren guy. sad.

http://www.biggamehunt.net/news/11-sentenced-federal-wildlife-violations

heck another guy is/was sponsored by hoyt with a big fat recent arizona game violation on his record

Ooh, hadn't heard about Hatch and Stayner getting busted. That's gunna leave a mark for Hatch.

But... I have seen guys really bash on all of the different guides. Everyone seems to have critics.

• Like 1