Sign in to follow this  
azshtr

Loren McReynolds Goes Down

Worst case is, if convicted, a small fine and 5 year revocation. Big deal... Judges rarely if ever give jail time. And do you think a poacher needs a license?? Nope.

If poachers were smart, they would sell one giant trophy to pay for the fine once they get caught. They say only 10% of poachers get caught. So by those numbers you could kill one giant elk or deer a year for 10 years, sell one for a few grand , and when you get popped pay the fine and continue poaching. Easy peazy..

If guilty, I'm glad he got caught, but like other situations involving outfitters, nothing much will come of it.

Ooh, hadn't heard about Hatch and Stayner getting busted. That's gunna leave a mark for Hatch.

But... I have seen guys really bash on all of the different guides. Everyone seems to have critics.

It was 20 years ago must not have done much no one even knows about it which is too bad. Before the Internet you could be a douche bag. Now guys get bashed for dove hunting the wrong way.
  • Like 1

They got busted and paid for it...lots of people knew about it, just not all of you young guys. :)

• Like 1

They got busted and paid for it...lots of people knew about it, just not all of you young guys. :)

I think it was in trophy hunter magazine after it happened.
WTH, you have your own magazine?😏
  • Like 1

In the long run nothing happens to these guys. Lots of people came to his rescue saying he's a good guy, but multiple reports of Game and fish violation says he has a pattern of breaking the law. The only thing you can do is expose him for what he is "a dishonest cheat" The type of person you tell your daughter not to date. But we all know not much will stop him from doing this again. We probably will be talking about this in another 5 years from another thing he does

• Like 1

This is now reported on azfamily.com. IMHO even if he does somehow skate the hunt world and social media will report what they know.

After looking at the pics of this guy on the original thread, I have to say that I'm not really convinced here. I present as evidence: a.) he wears a hat with a nice curve to it, not even the slightest bit of 'straight-billing' going on. 2.) He has a nice big smile indicating that he is happy and proud over his harvest. IV.) He also hold his hand forward displaying his prominent thumb in an bold erect position, further indicating his joy over the kill and positive attitude. These are all things that are required on this site of any kind of decent hunter. No douche could possibly duplicate this behavior.

Add to that the fact that the only people in the world that the Forest Circus & NP Service hate more than hunters are guess who.... wait for it.................. GUIDES!

This guy's getting railroaded hard by the Fed and the state agencies are playing along just like the dirty tax gobbling whores they are to keep Big Brother happy. I tell you, it's Edward Snowden, version 2017!!! :angry:

• Like 2

Can someone that knows him please comment, does he feel any remorse?

What if he has nothing to feel remorse about? You keep forgetting it's not proven yet.
Believe me, I know what you mean. The trouble I have is with his past. If this topic was about a City Municipal worker with a few traffic violations in his past, my attitude would be different.

Guest oneshot

What if he has nothing to feel remorse about? You keep forgetting it's not proven yet.
Believe me, I know what you mean. The trouble I have is with his past. If this topic was about a City Municipal worker with a few traffic violations in his past, my attitude would be different.

Nope... check his facebook page, all the negitive comments are deleted...

Guest oneshot

Only 4 pages so far?? You guys are losing your touch!

To busy posting on his pages, other hunting sites and shareing with real guides/outfitters/G&F depts in other States...hahaha

In 1995 the game and fish tried to pin some very serious charges on my brother. They wrote tickets and preceded to shame my brother into folding like a cheap suit. From shooting a deer in the wrong unit to another serious charge they thought they had my brother tarred and feathered from the get go. If the Internet was around back then everyone would have thought he was a total scumbag and guilty as sin. They confiscated my brothers net typical coues he shot and we went to court. Turns out the unit manager didn't even know his own unit boundaries and tk make a long story short the judge literally was so disgusted with the g and f that he dropped the gavel while laughing at the game and fish out loud in court. He also made them apologize on record and out loud to my brother and the crowd in court. The judge was blown out of the water that this case even made it to court. Point is let's see where the real evidence lies and what happens when it's all presented.

• Like 3