Sign in to follow this  
chico

NUT JOB

From as many angles LEO's get thanklessly crapped on by pretty much everybody this is just one obvious reason why they are so necessary. The general public is so naive regarding the wolves that are kept from their doors on a daily basis. Condolences to all impacted and hats off to the first responders.

• Like 2

I really hate to say this, but I stopped by Sportsmans this morning to pick up my daughter's birthday present just as they were opening. There were several guys rushing to the ammo and filling shopping carts with thousands of rounds, primarily 223 and 556. Hope this nonsense isn't starting again.

I really hate to say this, but I stopped by Sportsmans this morning to pick up my daughter's birthday present just as they were opening. There were several guys rushing to the ammo and filling shopping carts with thousands of rounds, primarily 223 and 556. Hope this nonsense is starting again.

Hopefully Trump wont pull an Obama. All we can hope. Crazy is crazy.

From as many angles LEO's get thanklessly crapped on by pretty much everybody this is just one obvious reason why they are so necessary. The general public is so naive regarding the wolves that are kept from their doors on a daily basis. Condolences to all impacted and hats off to the first responders.

This is the truth!! People are coddled idiots. They think a civil society is automatic. Only really bad hard times are gonna make people wake up and see how great this country is/was

It's hard to convince people that an unarmed society it a civil society. Especially if they are stuck believing one side and using emotion alone. It's even harder when this bull crap happens! A person gets a mental defect and the tool is blamed. I'm sure you all can think of cliche tools to blame for a cause..... spoons=fat people. Etc. it's not time for that. Speaking logic doesn't work either. I'm not sure how to fix the issue unless we figure out the human brain, and so far no ones been able to. Do we blame the scientists and doctors for not being able to figure out why people do these horrific things? No, we blame the tool the physo used. Seems off to me.

No way to know yet for sure what happened other than a lunatic with a death wish killing dozens of people for no apparent reason. My heart and prayers go out to the families who lost mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, wives, husbands, brothers, sisters...and that's just immediate family. Let's all just pray for those lost and the unbearable pain their families are going through.

This thing is not adding up. I haven't watched the vid, my friends say it sounds like full auto?

Def full auto. I think this will be the straw that breaks the camels back unfortunately

Definitely sounded like full auto to me. I know that there's a device that essentially uses the recoil to somehow make an AR fire like it's a full auto but is not technically full auto. I'm not sure what it is called.

I'm really not for gun control laws generally but I don't personally think the general public should have access to full auto weapons. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

This thing is not adding up. I haven't watched the vid, my friends say it sounds like full auto?

Def full auto. I think this will be the straw that breaks the camels back unfortunately
Nobody with the qualifications to acquire that kind of weapon has ever done anything like this so that's weird. What camel?
  • Like 2