naturebob

How bout them Devils!

5 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Yep, agree on all. Kind of like cowboys fans, loud when things are going well, silent all other times.

Really not much to say.  ASU athletics is in the toilet.  Enjoyed watching the Cats rock OU in the 4th quarter.  Congrats to the Cats on finishing strong. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Yep, agree on all. Kind of like cowboys fans, loud when things are going well, silent all other times.

I'll have to disagree with you on this one. Cowboys fans are loud and obnoxious all the time, even when they're really bad 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, dustin25 said:

I love that Hurley is their coach…. He’s absolutely perfectly hateable 

And keeps that team terrible every year, except for the one year... keep him forever as the ASU coach... 

• Like 1

I’m not a big fan of either, I kinda always disliked u of a more. But ASU for all its resources has got to be the most embarrassing sports programs ever. Basketball and football. And it been like that for 30 years now. 

5 hours ago, Redman said:

And keeps that team terrible every year, except for the one year... keep him forever as the ASU coach... 

Sad that they got rid of their AD, always liked the guy 🤣

• Like 1

NFL has more integrity than CFB now.  Any program that shows a sign of being good will be poached... with NIL players move and they could move during the season - just crazy. Its a 1-2 year stability at best. 

• Like 4

And now the players all get 30 days back in the transfer portal, college football has been ruined by this crap

• Like 2

How can he break a contract that should have kept him at AZ through 2025?  If the university did, I imagine they’d have had to pay out.

Huge difference in the annual earnings for sure, but while  UA is broke, I read they weren’t going to change sports budgets.  And the woman they’re blaming resigned ,  but has another position at about the same salary, I was told

He has to payback $5.5 million to UA.  Washington I am sure covered it.  What was Jimbo Fischer's buyout at Texas A&M? Something like $76M!!  Meanwhile the cost of tuition has outpaced inflation by 1000% . 

College players are professional players now...