naturebob

How bout them Devils!

if that is how you see it.

what it comes down to is respect. if you are going to be disrespectful to me than I am going to call you out for being a WANNABE. and you Casey are the King of the WANNABES!!!

#42to30

Have a nice day

How is this still going. I have 2 kids at UofA and they have never watched a game. Once a jock always a jock I guess. To each their own...

I am sorry. I was done with this for the day but I cant resist.

Casey, if your home town school/team was so great than how come when it came time to go to college you made the choice to go somewhere else?

How come you never start a topic titled "How 'bout them Lumber Jacks", or "How 'Bout them Aztecs"?

For someone that attempts to make the appearance of being a loyal sports fan you sure do not have much loyalty to "YOUR SCHOOLS"!

#42to30

Have a nice day!

For the record, I'm no kind of hehe or haha gay! I do have two pieces of paper though, one is a DD 214 and the other is a NGB 22, with a total of 12 years, one month, and 14 days. Basically what it says that anyone and everyone can go with whatever team they choose, no matter if they went there or not, no matter if they are five states or ten away. I'm 100% sure that any other vet would agree.

I am guessing that it also says to be respectful of other people AND thank you for your service!

• Like 1

For the record, there are plenty of people who have no affiliation with ASU that claim to be ASU fans.

Both my parents went to UA, I grew up a UA fan and never considered going anywhere else. I went to UA as did my brother and I met my wife there. I currently live in Tucson and love everything but the heat and the Democratic politics. When I go to Phoenix I can't get out of there soon enough. In 5 minutes from my house I can be in a wilderness and glass coues and sheep. If only there were elk closer!

Bear down!!!

• Like 3

Everyone just needs to be an Alabama football fan. Everyone would get along and not piss and moan. 😂😉😂

I cant believe I read this whole thread. Its basketball. Who cares. 😁😁😁

Brian

• Like 1

Everyone just needs to be an Alabama football fan. Everyone would get along and not piss and moan. 😂😉😂

Brian

I always thought march madness was the crappie bite

• Like 1

For the record, there are plenty of people who have no affiliation with ASU that claim to be ASU fans.

Both my parents went to UA, I grew up a UA fan and never considered going anywhere else. I went to UA as did my brother and I met my wife there. I currently live in Tucson and love everything but the heat and the Democratic politics. When I go to Phoenix I can't get out of there soon enough. In 5 minutes from my house I can be in a wilderness and glass coues and sheep. If only there were elk closer!

Bear down!!!

I used to hear rumors of elk sightings around picacho.....

Brian

I always thought march madness was the crappie bite

Always!!!!!!!!

• Like 2