naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Congrats, Bobby!

It only took three years and an overtime  against the worst Zona team in a decade to win your first game against them!  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bonecollector said:

Good win for the Devils!

So none of you uofa fans think their are sanctions coming down soon?

There will be some....how strong is the question.  There are going to be A LOT (50) of schools implicated so it will probably be a slap on the wrist - "lack of institutional control"  - probably.   

It will kill the sport in the short term if they come down heavy handed.... big names like Duke, Kansas, Michigan State, Tenn, Ohio State, North Carolina. Arizona, Purdue, Louisville, etc.  

ASU won fair and square last night - hats off to them.  It's a rarity for any team in college BB to win 6 straight over a single team- ASU was going to be UA eventually.   

This is the worst UA team in a decade EVERY Cat fan knew this before the season began. This year ASU was to have a breakout season.... that hasn't happen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Who remembers this........

I have a collection of memorable moments.......Hurley just got added to the colletion!!!

I remember it. The end of Woody at Ohio State. I guess you can't punch a player on the opposite team or your team, as did Kush.

• Like 1

Hurley getting smacked in the face was funny (because anyone getting hit in the face is funny). What made it even better was how fast he got up yelling at the refs, that was awesome.

UofA does suck this year and theyre not deep at all. Congrats on the win ASU but they really should have beat the brakes off the wildcats. ASU looks good as heck sometimes, if they continue they way theyre going they will have a good program. That would be good for the PAC12.

I honestly dont see much happening to the UofA after all the fake news ESPN (the CNN of sports) was spreading. I think they will be OK, but we will see.

Crickets this morning ...

Well, THAT was a long win streak --- NOT!!!

ASU Bobby Hurley pouting.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like I won't have to watch the Devil's anymore this year...........NIT..............BOB!