naturebob

How bout them Devils!

GO Chicago Loyola. If I was betting $ it is VILLANOVA!...Whatch. that will prove I know what I"m talkin BOUT......BOB!

Bob's first post mentioning Nova.. Note the date. Nova beat Texas Tech on 3/25 in the Elite 8.

Bob is a prophet, truly amazing in predicting the winner

It would be nice for this thread to end. U of A fans will always hate ASU and ASU fans will always hate U of A. Lets all go fishing!

• Like 1

Hey Bob, I watched about 10 games of college basketball this past season ( all U OF A) and picked Nova to win it all in my bracket, and I also picked the score to be 77-63, I must be a basketball wizard.

• Like 2

WOW Casey, you are what the Tucson locals would call a SUPER FAN!!! That is actually pretty funny, all the smack you talk and you caught a whopping 10 games. Is it basketball season yet? oh wait....

• Like 1

I thought this post was done. Guess not. While we are at ASU signed a 5 star recruit for next years hoops. I will start taking bets who will be better next year. OOps Here we go stirring the pot. I gotta be a Devil , My son just signed on to finish His Degree there. That will make 2 of My kids ASU ALUM............BOB!

WOW Casey, you are what the Tucson locals would call a SUPER FAN!!! That is actually pretty funny, all the smack you talk and you caught a whopping 10 games. Is it basketball season yet? oh wait....

Some of us have jobs that don't allow us the luxury of being at home in our PJ's at 730.

I was lucky to be able to watch that many. But I listened to about 90% of their games.

Casey, there is a thing called a DVR. You ever heard of it? I guess not. I have a friend that is a USC alum. He lives in New York. He DVRs their football games and watches them on Sunday morning. That is the difference between a FAN and a wannabe.

Lance, yes it was not a good weekend for ASU baseball or softball. Baseball got swept by #2 Stanford and softball dropped 2 of 3 against #5 Oregon.

Jon Rahm won the Spanish Open for all the ASU golfers on here. BAHAHA

Casey, there is a thing called a DVR. You ever heard of it? I guess not. I have a friend that is a USC alum. He lives in New York. He DVRs their football games and watches them on Sunday morning. That is the difference between a FAN and a wannabe.

Lance, yes it was not a good weekend for ASU baseball or softball. Baseball got swept by #2 Stanford and softball dropped 2 of 3 against #5 Oregon.

Jon Rahm won the Spanish Open for all the ASU golfers on here. BAHAHA

Orrrr, listen to the radio and hear the game live. No need to watch it when I can hear it live.

ASU softball vs zona this weekend in Tempe. G Juarez is one of the best pitchers in the PAC12 if not the country. She was 1 - 1 last weekend against Oregon. First game she gave up 5 runs but in the second game she got a shut out.

for the Non - Golfers, an ASU Alum won the Boston Marathon today. It is the first time in 33 years that an American woman won the race.

• Like 2