naturebob

How bout them Devils!

No one was or ever willl Be a Wooden that is 1 and done. When they try to compare Dukes coach to Wooden ,I just laugh. East coast biased, It has killed U of A too..........BOB!

Didn't T Cherry originally commit to Zona? I am 100% certain Miller would take him back in a heart beat

Well I do not agree with it being a good series. I know it is shoulda, coulda but ASU should have swept. It was definitely a case of ASU losing the games and not ua winning them.

Thurs night, 4th inning RF misplayed 2 Balls that caused 2 runs. 7th inning catcher dropped the ball during a tag that caused 2 runs.

Sat afternoon, 6th inning LF dropped a fly ball that caused 2 runs. 11th inning, OF dropped the ball that allowed winning run to score. Left bases loaded 3 times.

Cant win many games when you play like that. Canning and Lingos will be missed but the young players will do much better next year

ASU did lead the conference in Errors with 74... Cal was second with 56.

• Like 1

Yep. Errors plagued them all season along with walks and bull pen pitching. Their infield is entirely freshmen.hopefully Torkelson can play like this for 2 more years

Well I do not agree with it being a good series. I know it is shoulda, coulda but ASU should have swept. It was definitely a case of ASU losing the games and not ua winning them.

Thurs night, 4th inning RF misplayed 2 Balls that caused 2 runs. 7th inning catcher dropped the ball during a tag that caused 2 runs.

Sat afternoon, 6th inning LF dropped a fly ball that caused 2 runs. 11th inning, OF dropped the ball that allowed winning run to score. Left bases loaded 3 times.

Cant win many games when you play like that. Canning and Lingos will be missed but the young players will do much better next year

Probably need to change this.....

2017 TERRITORIAL CUP

November 25, 2017

ASU - 42

zona - 30

:D

Nope. Do not need to change anything! There is a difference between the Territorial Cup and the Territorial Cup SERIES!!! One applies only to football. The other to all sports. It is correct and stands until next year when I will simply update the date and the score, FORKS UP!!!

• Like 1

U of A women won the national championship in golf. pretty cool

Does that count?

They know how to work a putter.