naturebob

How bout them Devils!

One school has one fan that cares, and who can't let go of the complete collapse of that "basketball school's" break through basketball season,including getting swept by their underachieving arch rivals

complete collapse- losing in the first round to Buffalo

Maybe...but then what do you call starting the season undefeated, declaring yourselves a basketball school, then losing more then half of your games in conference play ( including 2 to Arizona), and not even making the real field of the ncaa tournament? If Arizona was a collapse, then ASU fell somewhere between apocalyptic and just plain embarrassing collapse

• Like 1

Nobody expected much from ASU going into the season. Then the great start. Everybody expected great things from U of A going in. Both crashed and burned, plain and simple

• Like 1

Nobody expected much from ASU going into the season. Then the great start. Everybody expected great things from U of A going in. Both crashed and burned, plain and simple

And the smoke is still hanging in the air.....please let me get a deer tag at least!!!

• Like 1

University of Arizona Basketball 2018 Pac -12 Conference Champions, Pac-12 Tournament Champions, that in spite of all the drama not caused by the players, equals a dang good season. ASU fans as usual after getting all tired practicing their daily sales pitch "Do You Want Fries With That" can only come up with low class comments that perpetuate this ridiculous Thread on and on ad nauseum. Yah you pulled my chain one more time, wooho you are the best at inane comments. News flash Hurli;s brother has a better job. That will make him hurl all over his office. Which one of you PHD's cleans his office? ROTFLOLKMA :D

Yea . I am a classic. AT 61 and 5o plus yerars I don't need to explaiain shoot to you boys on here .3 weeks ago I said Villlanova would win it all./ I proved im a prophet. Any one won want a basketbnalll lesson get a hold of me.I am not kiddiding; I am a former freind of the best scout the Suns ever had the late Grteat DIck PercadaniNo need to say any more.......BOB!

Congrats Bob,you picked the obvious favorites and they won. Amazing.i met Sean Elliott one time and played basketball through age 8,guess that qualifies me

• Like 1

meanwhile one school is in first place in the conference in softball and another school is in last place in the conference in baseball. Oh, the first place softball team has a pitcher who has been selected PAC12 conference pitcher of the week for 4 straight weeks. pretty sure that has never happened before.

Wow my dad played college ball my uncle played in the pros for a short time and one of my best friends is assistant general manager of the toronto raptors so... anytime you want a lesson let me know haha. Not that any of that means you or I know anything about basketball.

• Like 1

and if my sister had testicles she would be my husband instead of my wife. this is a phrase I hear the locals say frequently amongst themselves down around campus in Tucson

and if my sister had testicles she would be my husband instead of my wife. this is a phrase I hear the locals say frequently amongst themselves down around campus in Tucson

Well better than those ASU men if my husband had a vagina we would be divorced.

• Like 1

Well better than those ASU men if my husband had a vagina we would be divorced.

New low in CWT smack talk........I am my own grandpa!!!

Hey dustin. I picked them on here 2-3 weeks ago and they wern't an obvious on odds favorite at that time. so tired of Cat fans with dumb excuses. And Overall ASU had a better year than U of A . Nothing was expected of the Devils ,and they gave us fun. On the other hand your team had enough talent to win it all and just took a BIG Dump instead. Losing the first round is embarrising for that program. They are done for a while. And Pac 12 Champs. That isnt squat . It's what you do in the tourney. The more some of You guys from down there talk , Well never mind . Stick to hunting. Like I said I am not here to argue. But when someone says stupid chit about me I will correct you. You ever want to learn anything about Hoops Just ask instead of sounding dumb. I don't even charge for advice.You guys down there have an excuse cause like I said its the only thing Tucson has. (HAD) I can't blame You for cheering for them Heck I do to. ESPN came out with a top 25 for next year and no AZ. teams were listed. by the way. I'd start looking for something else to cheer for. At least ASU is on the way up. I'm done with talking to the wall here. You can post all You want. I will be at the Boys and Girls club donating time and knowledge not BS.......BOB!