naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Its all good Guys. don't mean to argue .but I do know the game in depth. 51 years since at started playing back east as a kid . Played in leauges with many top notch College players and a High School teamate who played 12 years in the Pros. I don't need to explain any more. Obiously I didn't go to School, but could of, You can tell by my spelling.LOL.I will try to keep my posts to hunting. Good luck to all and New Mexico deadline is WED. if it helps any one.........PEACE, and may your team win..........BOB!

Bob,

It's no fun being under the spotlight and people taking shots at you.

Signed,

Sean Miller.

HAHA

• Like 1

Vontaze Burfict is suspended...........

Again.

One of the dirtiest players in the league. Classic when he was taken out by that Steelers wide receiver last year.

Vontaze Burfict is suspended...........

Again.

One of the dirtiest players in the league. Classic when he was taken out by that Steelers wide receiver last year.

That was the best play of the year! Juju was the player, right?

You know you don't have an elk or antelope tag when....... you hate basketball and football with a passion and still read this never ending sh!t!

• Like 3

I am guessing all you Pima Aztec Alumni (Casey) did not even know the mens basketball team was playing in the Natl Championship game tonight

GO Chicago Loyola. If I was betting $ it is VILLANOVA!...Whatch. that will prove I know what I"m talkin BOUT......BOB!

BOB...................... you are a classic.

Next you are going to tell us you know the numbers to yesterdays powerball.

• Like 3

one school has a winning conference record in both baseball and softball and one does not. one school also placed dead last in the conference championships for womens gymnastics on saturday

One school has one fan that cares, and who can't let go of the complete collapse of that "basketball school's" break through basketball season,including getting swept by their underachieving arch rivals

• Like 1

at the end of the day, 3 Blue Bloods in the Final 4- and one out of no where team,

One school has one fan that cares, and who can't let go of the complete collapse of that "basketball school's" break through basketball season,including getting swept by their underachieving arch rivals

complete collapse- losing in the first round to Buffalo