naturebob

How bout them Devils!

pac 12 looking not so much good

My thoughts exactly!!!

The Pac-12 commissioner needs to look at why his teams always lose in tournament. Referees? Olsen and now Miller. + Ncaa favors eastern teams. :angry:

Lol, this is the most ridiculous post in this whole thread, being a close second to your 13 posts talking about Hurley hurling. Did you watch the game?!?! It's obvious why they lost, nobody on UofA's team showed up to play. You take a group of pretty good basketball players and develop them for four years and you can have a pretty dang good basketball team. That's what a lot of these small school no-name conference champion teams are. That's why you see these upsets every year in the tournament. Give Buffalo credit, those kids came out and played with heart. I thought UofA had the talent to go very far in this tournament. Too bad they didn't have the heart. It looked to me like Ayton checked out early and is already looking forward to the draft.

• Like 1

pac 12 looking not so much good

My thoughts exactly!!!

The Pac-12 commissioner needs to look at why his teams always lose in tournament. Referees? Olsen and now Miller. + Ncaa favors eastern teams. :angry:
Lol, this is the most ridiculous post in this whole thread, being a close second to your 13 posts talking about Hurley hurling. Did you watch the game?!?! It's obvious why they lost, nobody on UofA's team showed up to play. You take a group of pretty good basketball players and develop them for four years and you can have a pretty dang good basketball team. That's what a lot of these small school no-name conference champion teams are. That's why you see these upsets every year in the tournament. Give Buffalo credit, those kids came out and played with heart. I thought UofA had the talent to go very far in this tournament. Too bad they didn't have the heart. It looked to me like Ayton checked out early and is already looking forward to the draft.

After his pac12 tournament performance, I think he was busy counting 0's soon to be in his bank account.

I thought U of A's butt kicking was bad and now Virginia just got thumped by the 16 seed by 20 points. You have to love March Madness.

• Like 2

UA - we just had one of the most embarrassing losses ever...

Virginia - hold my beer...

• Like 2

Softball knocked off #1 Washington 2 - 0

WBB beat NB to advance in the NCAA tourney

Baseball was up 18 - 2 over OR in the 8th inning (they also won last night)

Great day to be a Devil!!!

Another major blowout in an upset. N. Carolina gets whacked by Texas A&M. Largest margin of defeat for Roy Williams.... UNC did not shoot the 3 ball well at all....

crazy year

spoke to soon, Cinci blew the largest lead ever, Nevada comes back!

Only if Auburn could do the same, my 8 team parlay will hit!

I am lovin the most upsest ever.Its parity. The one and done rule is killin all the big scsoolls . I luv it. The cheat schoolls will now lose .I have been following this since 1970. I love the big schools loosing. Shows how wrong the liberal media is. All Year I knew MSU was overated Along with Xavier who ASU killled ANd N caroliina too. NEXT year ASU WILL KICK butt. CATS will never be rated.......HA HA. Bring back Lute. Give Him Xanax and it will controll His Anxiety..........BOB!